advice on where to sell

dsp resto

Any mk1/2 transits in any state? Any that are saveable I would be interested. Anything that isn't I know a man who will buy them.

Otherwise a brief listing on here ought to get some stuff shifted. The large stuff like those Bedfords would probably go for export.

Old Glory magazine or vintage tractor and machinery I think offer free classified advertising and there are always wanted ads in them

no mk1 /2 sorry, plenty smiley face and later ones, local metal yard have been contacted but arn't really interested unless we remove tyres etc, few mgb gt and roadsters, rover 95, rover p6 2000cc  beetles, skoda pick ups, plenty of oldish merc estates, bmc threepenny bit chassis cab, loads of old plant machinery and bicycles,old horse boxes iveco, cargo's, tractor's, land rover 109 pick up scimiter gte 5eb i think, couple of reliant 3 wheelers (later robins) mini's, morris minor, bedford tk's , some later jap and british motors. p38 v8, merc 450sel, merc sl with no engine,various 4x4 jap  stuff. then there is the cast iron garden rollers, seats, tables, lamps, few motor bikes etc etc, if anybody is interested leave me a message, many thanks Graham

hi DodgeRover, I am down there tomorrow so i will take a look and let you know, i know some of the tractors are fordson dexta's i think, there is also a marshall, international and one under so many brambles i can only see the big rear wheels.

An on-site auctioneer as Lesapandre suggested probably the best bet. They and you can advertise the sale, and people will be obliged to cough up, unlike eBay where no doubt someone's kids will have bid my mistake.

I'll buy the Ossa and Honda TL125, any idea on a price? Will study photos more in a minute

And the early honda cub(s)

Is that a Simpson sat next to the Ossa?

Any other competition/ off road stuff?

I would tend to agree an on site auction may be the best way forwards. Is it pressing to get the site cleared?