The new news 24 thread

Father Ted

I have smoked a pipe for over 12 years now, usually one a day. The only pipes worth smoking are Dunhill, if you go onto one of these from some other pipe it is a whole new experience.

Anyway, any Brum shiters who could view and collect 5 tyres for me from Sheldon por favor?

I succesfully gave up smoking 5 years ago using Ecigs, the only problem being I now can't give up the bloody Ecig!

I was offered a contract to help a tobacco company design and develop an e-cig product about 7 years ago.

I explained that there was only one industry I'd never work in on principle.

I'd happily take money for making weapons, alcohol, drugs, adult sex toys, meat pies, GM foods, tracking, but never the fag industry. Lying murdering twats.

I'm not sure what I'm looking at a picture of, but I've regularly had my track bike in my 416s (front wheel off and put in boot, rest of bike across back seat), and into my Civic, 216 and 740 wagon in one piece, so the answer is definitely yes. 

I've also had a mountain bike in the boot of a B5 A4 saloon with the wheels off, ask bub2006.

talk about driving after 17-Coffees...  :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/WYP_RPU/status/1061350631699607552

heres the "original"? tweet from the police force for those wanting to avoid making their computers cry with the 100 tones of bloat most news websites seem to have these days *grumble*

also holy shit look at it go! the car looks like it handled being thrown into that corner surprisingly well.... has anyone taken a Moggie on an autosolo? looks like it would be much fun :)

Well im happy to test drive and get a brochure. It sounded good, just looked awful ( IMO). My nearest dealer is panghourne so unless they want to offer me an extended daily test I won’t bother.

It looks very Audi at the rear, and there's more than a hint of Porsche Cayenne at the front.

From the side the design language is very close to what Honda have been punting out on a larger scale?

I'm sure they'll sell loads though

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

talk about driving after 17-Coffees...  :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/WYP_RPU/status/1061350631699607552

heres the "original"? tweet from the police force for those wanting to avoid making their computers cry with the 100 tones of bloat most news websites seem to have these days *grumble*

also holy shit look at it go! the car looks like it handled being thrown into that corner surprisingly well.... has anyone taken a Moggie on an autosolo? looks like it would be much fun :)

And apparently the car was recovered without damage!

Even with modern seats and belts, it's amazing how much of the seat you can gather up mid corner if you hit a bump or carry a bit too much speed. I should imagine that interior will need a jet wash.....

I think I've had this informative publication since I was about 3 years old...(highlights). Again, more pipe smoking! Based on Aston Martin.

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112221~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112231~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112242~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112315~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112334~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112456~2.jpg

Love the book. It's got a very 60's vibe to it. Gonna be looking on eBay for this.

I think I've had this informative publication since I was about 3 years old...(highlights). Again, more pipe smoking! Based on Aston Martin.

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112221~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112231~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112242~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112315~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112334~2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20181113_112456~2.jpg

The drawings look very much the work of Tim Hunkin of The Secret Life of Machines fame