The new news 24 thread

Father Ted

6 minutes ago, stuboy said:

I think a KA was one of the most awkward I have done. PAS pump & aircon pumps away, bumper off and headlight out and the wing too I think. My passing shot for the car was to add the Si section of a Rover 216 Si badge to the rear end so it read KASi.

6 minutes ago, Snake Charmer said:

I think a KA was one of the most awkward I have done. PAS pump & aircon pumps away, bumper off and headlight out and the wing too I think. My passing shot for the car was to add the Si section of a Rover 216 Si badge to the rear end so it read KASi.

and this yellow was just to change the interior light bulb..

50980473761_20ff78d194_b.jpg

40 minutes ago, stuboy said:

and this yellow was just to change the interior light bulb..

50980473761_20ff78d194_b.jpg

I can hear Bernard Cribbins singing in the background..........

Alright, " said Fred, "Have to take the door off
Need more space to shift the so-and-so."
Had bad twinges taking off the hinges
And it got us nowhere
And so we had a cuppa tea and Right, " said Fred, "

8 hours ago, brownnova said:

Went to the shops, found the most appropriate car to park next to. 
40C93783-ED2A-4052-90D8-6D7A56E1919E.jpegA3B50651-3300-4856-A206-CA9CF770F768.jpeg

When I worked at that Palmer site you have the car meetings at one of the other lab guys had a black one of those. Always thought it totally bland and dull.

On 7/28/2022 at 1:46 AM, trigger said:

I'm pleased to can make a boys dreams come true. 

Well someone had to make the out-of-context quote.

Something about bishops and choir boys.

Anyway, if this bad-taste attempt at humour affects you please phone the police and a survivors support service near you. 

On 7/28/2022 at 1:46 AM, trigger said:

Sold the Astra Tuesday night. 

IMG_20220726_200654_edit_1329806441915837.thumb.jpg.9a2402ea349efdd9da9aee0272b4ecd7.jpg

IMG_20220726_200657_edit_1329794011176255.thumb.jpg.2f25f5e9d916464ec5d3e51ed108f547.jpg

It's gone to a local lad who's dream car is a Mk1 Astra so I'm pleased to can make a boys dreams come true. 

Sad to see it go but I never really gelled to it and need the money and space back again, you can't keep them all and it's another one back on the road again. 

Will it be appearing at future ECR meets then if it's staying local?  I'd like to see it in the metal at some point.

Just watched the last ever episode of Neighbours.  I've not really watched it for over 20 years now and I didn't know who half the people were but was fun seeing all the characters I remember from when I first watched it in the late '80s.  And Kylie Minogue still looks amazing for her age.  Mind you Harold hadn't really aged at all either despite the actor now being in his mid 80s.

3 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Just watched the last ever episode of Neighbours.  I've not really watched it for over 20 years now and I didn't know who half the people were but was fun seeing all the characters I remember from when I first watched it in the late '80s.  And Kylie Minogue still looks amazing for her age.  Mind you Harold hadn't really aged at all either despite the actor now being in his mid 80s.

Was Lou Carpenter on it too?