The new news 24 thread

Father Ted

Cavalier being collected today. Whilst I'm glad the Cavalier has found a new home,  I have suddenly realised that I'm going to be left with a driveway full of moderns which I'm not feeling good about.

I plan to address that fully in the new year.

To assure* me that in the meantime that I'm being sensible having a fleet of newfangled tosh, the 75 has started making an awful scraping sound when turning left and the Civic now has a hot starting issue.

Thanks moderns.

Thoderns.

I've decided the Saab isn't for me.

The good news is that there is definitely no over or undercharging issue. 

It drives great. It's just too modern for me. I feel like everyone else in my estate when I'm driving it around.

I'll start a roffle around £7 per ticket after the New Year, to give you all something* to look forward* to.

50 minutes ago, Split_Pin said:

It drives great. It's just too modern for me. I feel like everyone else in my estate when I'm driving it around.

I'll start a roffle around £7 per ticket after the New Year, to give you all something* to look forward* to.

Whats the powertrain in it? The 2.0t?

Another Saab might be what tempts me out of the Fabia run-around. 

🤔

1 hour ago, Split_Pin said:

Tempting....

Heather mills or Spanish Waiter?

Drove to Brizzle in my Brokus, it was fine. But there are a lot of aggressive twods on the motorway. There seems to be a new trend for scary undertaking into Lane 1 to get past a middle lane hogger, then straight out into Lane 3 thereby beating your 'opponent' by one place in the queue. 

3 hours ago, Split_Pin said:

Mind let me get my plate off it before you move it on 😂