The new news 24 thread

Father Ted

I've had a mouse living in my Berlingo for a few months.  I noticed because anything edible left inside would disappear. And a few weeks ago two Jack Russell terriers at a customer's house were very interested in the front bumper of the van. However, yesterday he went too far and shredded some diesel receipts. So action was taken.IMG_20211216_223152.thumb.jpg.1ae4ea96b276fdddda83262b992e7fdd.jpg

RIP, mouse. A lesson in the dangers of going too far.

I have never shared this with anyone but one of my strangest car cravings has now come to life again. And it is to own a real Norwegian taxi from the 30s to the 50s. Why I do not know and they are not easy to find as few survived but I really want one. Should I get help?

Screenshot 2021-12-11 23.34.59.png

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

I have never shared this with anyone but one of my strangest car cravings has now come to life again. And it is to own a real Norwegian taxi from the 30s to the 50s. Why I do not know and they are not easy to find as few survived but I really want one. Should I get help?

Screenshot 2021-12-11 23.34.59.png

You're here, aren't you?  Yes, of course you should! 😁

It's coming to light that we're starting to struggle with the C2 as our only car. We don't need 2 cars but we need something a little more practical in which we can transport 4 adults if we stay as a 1-car household - now my sis-in-law is widowed and has had her license medically revoked, and FIL looking at giving up driving in the next year or so we're gonna need something a bit bigger. Got some time for the moment to look out but if something suitable is up for roffle I'll have a couple of tickets.

30 minutes ago, Split_Pin said:

I shake my fist at you, with your decadent upgraded head unit.

Don't shake too hard, it has the aux connection but doesn't have the aux option on the system 😂 tech2 needed for me to enable it.

Anyway, it drives really really nice. Delighted with it. 256 miles to go. 

Pez shot 

20211218_135330.jpg