The new news 24 thread

Father Ted

There was an Austin ambassador in the guardian money help pages yesterday.

I saw my mum at the weekend. She has absolutely no interest in cars so I was quite surprised when she said, "I read something in the paper about an Austin Ambassador and now I can't get that blooming song out of my head!"

I don't know them so will report back...

I go religiously to Cropredy though, it's like Christmas for me.

My grandad (rip) used to live in middleton Cheney and once took me in his allagro fandom plahs (sic) to cropredy for a quiet lunch time drink. The place was "packed with fucking hippies" no seats anywhere.

Landlord found someone prepared to sit on the grass outside to let an 85 year old sit down in a proper chair.

My grandad (rip) used to live in middleton Cheney and once took me in his allagro fandom plahs (sic) to cropredy for a quiet lunch time drink. The place was "packed with fucking hippies" no seats anywhere.

Landlord found someone prepared to sit on the grass outside to let an 85 year old sit down in a proper chair.

Yeah, sorry about that. I do cut my hair these days though.

I love festivals but I do worry about the impact on the locals - at Cropredy I salve my conscience by putting cash into every local charity bucket that comes around, and buying breakfast at the local places rather than the food vans.

I love festivals but I do worry about the impact on the locals.

I live in Castle Donington - the heavy metal capital of the known universe.

Download festival causes minimal traffic disruption in the village, if you think ahead & avoid it.

The supermarket, campsite, pubs & cafés thrive, there is no trouble and you can barely hear the music.

I find this post so offensive I think I’ll report it to a mod for offending me....

In truth the list of cars we are not allowed (including said Qashqai) is our version of a pre nup...

My wife has a Juke. It zings along at 70 and is very anonymous. Nice leather too. Never say never.

You can do it without taking off the rad but you do need to remove the air cleaner trunking and inlet manifold.

No. I removed all the bolts and pipes and hoses holding the inlet manifold in place and the expansion bottle which seems to be an integral part of the radiator stops it from being moved out of the way.