For Sale 1983 Toyota Tercel

Mat.T

I will add some more photos shortly, windscreen doesn't look to bad to me im not sure my tester would have mentioned it. It had a replacement screen last year! some kind soul then broke off one of the wiper blades. With out realising Toby used the wipers scratching the new screen. So the damage is the ark of the wiper arm.

It's a 5spd manual

Rear wheel drive as well?

I don't think so.  As mentioned on page 1, it's a transaxle style gearbox.  Although I have zero experience of these, just repeating what has been said elsewhere.  The interior transmisison tunnel looks too small for RWD though..

I spotted this Tercel estate at the scrappers back in April. Annoyingly it's since been fragged.

33927508851_9085d9cd86_z.jpgA734 NCL - Toyota Tercel 1.5 4x4 estate - April 1984 by greengartside, on Flickr

My mate has one of these in similar fettle, but he reckons the mechanicals are all there and useable - needs it gone as moving unit by the end of this month, January, free to brave shiter, collect from Leeds, also lots of other shite, and I mean lots, which I will make a thread on as it will need one frankly! Pics to follow when I figure out how to do it, always used photobucket until they started charging ;)

Flickr....

1 . upload

2 . select image (you get a long string of image text in blue)

3 . select all of it

4 . open 'notepad' or a text field

5 . paste >>> then highlight/delete all the string before/after the [i.mg]**your image**[/i.mg] then select just that bit & post it in your comments on a forum.

Works a treat for me ;)

TS