free shite incoming,more pics page 2

Al Bundy

That's excellent! Quick wash and wax, maybe a bit of cleaning around those front hubs and it should be a fun thing

If it turns out to be too far gone, remember the rear suspension set up is the four torsion bar arrangement shared with the R5 GT Turbo and might be worth a few quid to someone building/rebuilding one of those.

That windscreen surround looks like a pain to fix, I see a few R5's on the bay with similar issues

That's excellent! Quick wash and wax, maybe a bit of cleaning around those front hubs and it should be a fun thing

If it turns out to be too far gone, remember the rear suspension set up is the four torsion bar arrangement shared with the R5 GT Turbo and might be worth a few quid to someone building/rebuilding one of those.

That windscreen surround looks like a pain to fix, I see a few R5's on the bay with similar issues

its had a quick wash and yeah the screens gotta come out to repair the scuttle

Wasn't the 90s Ford Courier van essentially one of these with a Fiesta front end nailed on, or am I talking out of the wrong hole?

Nope. Courier was just the same idea.

A bit of online digging reveals that it did in fact use the Renault's rear suspension and the relevant part of the floorpan!