bub2006

Peugeot 406 2.1 TD £2.50 a ticket or offers

Volvo looks nice. Good to see you doing well. Xmas can bring lots of problems to ones mental health..last Christmas was a bit of a mare for me. My missus passed away and a lot of family* came round and the kids where a bit upside down. This year family* no longer visit ,which is good.I have all the kids stuff wrapped and put away and I shall be spending it with my real family and friends.hopefully you and your lad will have a good Time, I'm sure you will.

Over past 2 years ive lost countless cars,been homeless, had a serious van crash,marriage failure twice,disability and a mini stroke. The folks here have helped me through a lot. Some i owe so much to for keeping me sane. Ive fell out with some being grumpy and yea i may be a twat but i really enjoy all of your company.

Guest Hooli

Over past 2 years ive lost countless cars,been homeless, had a serious van crash,marriage failure twice,disability and a mini stroke. The folks here have helped me through a lot. Some i owe so much to for keeping me sane. Ive fell out with some being grumpy and yea i may be a twat but i really enjoy all of your company.

You're a twat, but you're our twat mate :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By theshadow
      £350,only 36000 miles,it stops,starts goes,power 800cc so sod all,mot feb 2020,new brake pads,service,fanbelt,rustproofed with aldi finest anti-rust do dah,drivers window lowers by itself,maybe a ghost,giffered tape up,sony radio/cd,all advise done.tyres fine,wipers wipe,even the rear,location bl1 2lt.
    • By C1am
      Well, OK, just a few brochures for sale, after having sorted through my pile over Christmas.

The postage price will vary according to weight, so the prices below exclude postage - we'll sort this out in PMs. Obviously, if anyone wants more than one, I'll send them together. All are in excellent condition, with some very minor age related creases.
    • By Steve79
      Departarting from the norm, I'm being lazy and have actually managed to convince the seller to deliver to my house at no cost. It's only the other side of town but haven't got the time to collect today.

2 hour countdown starts at 9am