Peugeot 406 2.1 TD £2.50 a ticket or offers

bub2006

Volvo looks nice. Good to see you doing well. Xmas can bring lots of problems to ones mental health..last Christmas was a bit of a mare for me. My missus passed away and a lot of family* came round and the kids where a bit upside down. This year family* no longer visit ,which is good.I have all the kids stuff wrapped and put away and I shall be spending it with my real family and friends.hopefully you and your lad will have a good Time, I'm sure you will.

Over past 2 years ive lost countless cars,been homeless, had a serious van crash,marriage failure twice,disability and a mini stroke. The folks here have helped me through a lot. Some i owe so much to for keeping me sane. Ive fell out with some being grumpy and yea i may be a twat but i really enjoy all of your company.

Over past 2 years ive lost countless cars,been homeless, had a serious van crash,marriage failure twice,disability and a mini stroke. The folks here have helped me through a lot. Some i owe so much to for keeping me sane. Ive fell out with some being grumpy and yea i may be a twat but i really enjoy all of your company.

You're a twat, but you're our twat mate :D