Wolseley needs new home.*bran find* not Focus, KA,Corsa, Vibrator

D Spares & Tyres

Have done a bit more on the carpet.

Only had enough red to do round the edges so I got a roll of rubber backed carpet out of the loft. I got it quite a while ago, can't remember where from but I knew it would have a use one day! Thought it would contrast nicely with the redpost-19511-0-32269800-1542146413_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Tom, some up to date pics of the car and a list of what still needs doing would be a huge help. Plus price.

Brakes need work. Some electrical issues. Trim needs sticking on. To make really nice it would need all the burgundy respraying as some panels are mismatched.

All the photos are in this thread, it hasn't deteriorated as it's dry stored. I can take more photos but it wouldn't look any different!

Price, ideally £1500 but best sensible offer gets it.

It needs viewing in person ideally, pictures tend to flatter!

I would love that Wolseley, but if I were to turn up at home with it, Mrs Tet would use my 'nads as marbles.

My brother Pete always wanted one when we were all just yoofs. This was in the days when we lived in Stratford, East London, when Pete would turn up in a Wolseley 4/44 that he bought for 25 quid, or an e93a Popular that cost him a tenner, but he had to have a prop put on it. It was a good old Ford after that.

Anyway, sorry about that D S & T. The 1500 looks cracking value.