Live Collection of Unsaleable car.

BorniteIdentity

Truth is, I need to free up some space. I've got this Audi 80 coming and have just bought a 190 with sexy red interior.

This is a cracker - no BS.

MOT until June 2018. It had 2 advisories - 1 trivial and the other fixed. L576 ABJ for details.
1.8 Automatic. It has the super reliable 4 speed box which is smooth AF.
Everything, by and large, works. The fuel needle reads empty for the first 10 litres after which it's never an issue.
Tyres probably have 5mm all around.
Even the air con works!

It runs and drives perfectly. I bought this when I thought my Avensis was on its way out. However, I underestimated just how attached both my wife and I are to the Toyota - so it stays. Probably indefinitely. I've done 2000 miles in it up and down the A1 and it's bob on.

You want to make it perfect?

There's a small hole in the ns door mirror.
The paint is a little thin in places
Someone bought the wrong green and a part of the rear os quarter is slightly the wrong shade of malachite.

In 249 malachit grün with the gingercators and flying saucer trims, it really does look like a facelifted 190.  These are very similar to their predecessor (you can compare and contrast with both of my cars if you wish)

post-19618-0-26454300-1511338474_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-45358500-1511338483_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-26339200-1511338492_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-64640600-1511338503_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-01770500-1511338611_thumb.jpg

post-19618-0-11144600-1511338622_thumb.jpg

Probably too dear at even £10 because Christmas and other raffles running.

It’s a shame, as it is a good one. Just one MOT fail in 12 years which was on ball joints.

I would really like another Raver 75; I keep going back to them - which means they’re probably what I ought to have. In the meantime this is for sale/swap or raffle should that gain momentum.

Thanks for everyone’s interest nonetheless.

Probably too dear at even £10 because Christmas and other raffles running.

It’s a shame, as it is a good one. Just one MOT fail in 12 years which was on ball joints.

I would really like another Raver 75; I keep going back to them - which means they’re probably what I ought to have. In the meantime this is for sale/swap or raffle should that gain momentum.

Thanks for everyone’s interest nonetheless.

PBK expressed interest in this earlier, and he has two 75s...   ;-)

Good luck with this anyway. It does look very nice, however I think you are right with what you are saying about Christmas and the number of other roffles at the moment. Nonetheless, please accept this as a free bump.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, Barefoot. That’s my bad entirely - and should have been clearer.

I’m between Cambridge and St Neots. A1 and A14 are both 10 minutes away and the East Coast Mainline is easy from almost anywhere. Happy to collect /anyone from station.

I’m using it daily atm and have done 500 miles this week alone. No hassles or issues to mention at all. Heater is the hottest I’ve got in the fleet.

If it sells that’s great. I’ve got a replacement or two pencilled in.

I really want to rationalise my fleet down.  But I keep looking at this with a huge want.

Unfortunately, it's green, and my Mrs hates green cars.  My Mrs also moans about everything so meh.

It's also not a Jag XJ.

I know all of that is very unhelpful, but best of luck with the sale.  And it's a nice part of the world where you are.  I've got family in St Neots :)

Aye, it’s nice here. The village we live in is actually a bit too stuffy at times; especially if you like interfering with disappointing motor cars.

I don’t see this car selling at anything over £300 tbh. I gave the lad more than that and have spent about £400 on it but that’s life.

I’ll probably just keep smoking it cheaps until MOT time then take a view.

• 5 weeks later...