Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

Right, RobT has prompted me into getting my arse in gear on this and hotel now booked. Please can someone add me to the list for both days as copying and pasting is near impossible on the twatphone.

It is done

1. Saabnut

2. davidfowler2000

3. FOAD

4. Ghosty

5. Hooli +1

6. beko1987

7. Flat4 (p)

8. Dollywobbler

9. mat_the_cat

10. M'coli (p)

11. Tam (Sat.)

12. Catsinthewelder

13. Heidel_Kakao and Cedric

14. KruJoe (Pleasure Wagon)

15. captain_70s

16. 254575 (109landys3)

17. JohnK

18. cms206 (p)

19. Puddlethumper. (p)

20. Squire Dawson

21. Bub2006. Up for a convoy from Midlands

22. Creepingjesus (p)

23. Barry Cade (p)

24. Drum

25. HMC

26. Tayne

27. Dome (Locost, weather and sanity dependent)

28. RobT (p)

29. SierraMikeHotel (train)

30. 3VOM

31. RML2345 (p)

32. Supernaut (hopefully the BMW 320i)

33. kinkersaab

34. Magpie215 (p) 

35. Sloth in a bowl

36. TonyGee

Just realised this festival of Chod is North of the Border.

If Rover McRoverface passes his MOT next month and isn't a cube by then, I'll be there.

Is the format all day Sunday, stay over and meander off on the Monday? It shall be daylight until a spectacular time that far north.

I'd also be travelling from just North of Glasgow so if any shiters can get to Glasgow (or even Edinburgh) airport, train or bus stations on the cheap I'd be happy to give a lift from there.

I'm bloody working all weekend - other folk had already booked the week off before I put in my request :(

Sounds like you'll be mysteriously ill that weekend then.

A particularly graphic description of your symptoms should help put any suspicious bosses off the scent.

Go up Friday. Overnight. All day Saturday. Overnight. Some of Sunday. Drive home.

Or for those of us south of the border, drive for several days, arrive Friday. Overnight. All day Saturday. Overnight. Try not to think about how far away home is. Some of Sunday and the following few days. Drive home.

What wobbler said! I have Thurs to weds off work, so my plan is to leave Thursday and go to the midlands, stay at Bub's, then leave Friday morning for the long schlep. Then leave Sunday late, might book a halfway Travelodge and get to my dad's on Monday, kip over then home on Tuesday!

Or something like that

Sounds like you'll be mysteriously ill that weekend then.

A particularly graphic description of your symptoms should help put any suspicious bosses off the scent.

Just remember that if there's seagulls / sound of the waves / laughing / or other general shite in the background of your call about being so ill you cannot get to work, your boss 'might' not believe you....

Or for those of us south of the border, drive for several days, arrive Friday. Overnight. All day Saturday. Overnight. Try not to think about how far away home is. Some of Sunday and the following few days. Drive home.

This is why it's crap that autorail is no longer a thing in the UK.

Ideally one I can stand in as crouching and crawling is a pain in arse cos of me disabilities. I am also keeping an eye out for a trailer tent also.

If you find an tent beforehand and need space I don't intend to take a metric fuck load of stuff this year due to the distance required, and if I'm kipping at yours Thursday night you can have car space for stuff that's too big for your tricycle. Will probably come home via yours too as I'll want the M1 to Northampton or the a1 to Peterborough depending on my flip of the coin, both of those go near yours I imagine