Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

Well, there is just over 3 months to go, so I suppose I should set the ball rolling. Firstly, a warning to anyone that likes to stay in touch with the outside world, communications from here are poor. Mobile signal? No 4g, no 3g and for most of the garden, no signal at all. There are a few spots where a signal can be found, and half a mile up the track a good signal can be had, but that is not much use if you are sitting around the fire! I do have broadband, but it is via satellite and is metered. I have no problem with people using it, but a load of shiters downloading youtube will soon see my allowance used up!

I will start a list below, please add a (p) if you are are provisional or not certainly coming. Once you have put your name down as definitely coming, I will send you a PM with my full address, email and phone numbers. I am not keen to make those details public as I am sure you can understand. Extra days stay (particularly beforehand) are no problem, but I will be heading for Le Mans on the Tuesday, so if you want to stay after that, you are on your own!

OK, so who is coming to Shitefest 2018 then?

1. Saabnut (I suppose I should be here as I will not have to travel far! :-D )

1. Saabnut
2. davidfowler2000
3. FOAD

4. Ghosty

I own a Volvo. I don't know if it's ever been to Scotland so I'll have to make sure. Besides, there's bound to be convoy antics, and a bloody good long drive. It's a time to aim to have the car fully sorted for as well...

tl;dr very, very in.

Besides, someone needs to bring THE BANNER.