🚨L1's euro♦️ shenanigans 🍷🚨

loserone

• loserone changed the title to L1's pug shenanigans - another new lion

Loving the Pug content. Got my own Pug fairly sorted and I am becoming quite enamoured with it.

Like the seat change, its something I'm considering. I've always liked the fluted leather of big Peugeots. It reminds me of the seats in my KV6 Sterling. Its definately on the list but maybe at a later date.

47 minutes ago, Lord Sterling said:

Got my own Pug fairly sorted and I am becoming quite enamoured with it.

I am amazed at how long you've stuck out that 407.   I couldn't love one, even if you're managing to make yours look unreasonably handsome.

On 03/04/2021 at 13:38, loserone said:

It's a bit grim, but should recover.  Now, what to sell?

Yeah, so, about that.

Turns out it's a bit* more than an injector seal wrong with this.  Also, the sump is full of plastic.

And when the leaky injector was removed, there was plastic there too.  Also a number of stripped injector studs.  With these duly resolved and a ten hour drive planned to pick up a 400KG stove, it was still running rough.

And the turbo started leaking.

And an oil leak.

And the tyres are the wrong size, it's scruffy as hell, smells, the ABS is broken, etc. etc. etc.

It's being broken now, the axle will save @Jimbob McGregor's nearly identical one.  Need anything, @thebrotherschuckle?

On 4/10/2021 at 10:42 PM, loserone said:

Yeah, so, about that.

Turns out it's a bit* more than an injector seal wrong with this.  Also, the sump is full of plastic.

And when the leaky injector was removed, there was plastic there too.  Also a number of stripped injector studs.  With these duly resolved and a ten hour drive planned to pick up a 400KG stove, it was still running rough.

And the turbo started leaking.

And an oil leak.

And the tyres are the wrong size, it's scruffy as hell, smells, the ABS is broken, etc. etc. etc.

It's being broken now, the axle will save @Jimbob McGregor's nearly identical one.  Need anything, @thebrotherschuckle?

Possibly, Power steering issues and clunking over every road imperfection, however no idea what the issues are so will investigate. All expected at this price, sorry to hear about the pug, has a lot more character than mine!

• loserone changed the title to L1's pug shenanigans - RWD Coventry made toy
On 4/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, loserone said:

Oops. This hasn't got a frigging lion on either

IMG_20210422_205736.jpg

Love an old Fergie. Friend's family had an old TE20 sat in their barn in the 1980s and I always hoped it would be recommissioned. Last thing I'd heard was a local retired plod had purchased it, had the old girl up and running and repainted in battleship grey.

Is yours running yet?!