Sign in to follow this  

Rootes arrows spots--22.08.2010 update

Smashed coupe - just look what it's smashed into!!

To be fair the Daewoo was smashed into pushing it into the Coupe

The Vic Berry train yard was cleared quite a few years ago - mid 90's I think and its probabily a car park/houses/warehouse/business park etc now, so I doubt whether the fire occured there. I do like my trains in blue.

Vic Berry. Notable due to the unusual practice of stacking Locos and coaches as you would carsYou're right datsuncherry, Berry's closed in the early 90's after a tramp dossing in a stack of coaches set it on fire, sending a large quantity of asbestos into the Leicester sky. It was shut down straight away.More unusual picshttp://www.derbysulzers.com/vicberry.html

Apart trom photo host sites like flicr can anyone recomend a site with old car scrapyard pic's in a simular style to these train ones??

Vauxhall Viva hb estate 8) Bonus points for primer and wheels :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Micra colette-Same as one of the 1st cars I drove in 1988 :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Couple spotted weekend and today

Fiat 133

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1960'S Renault 4. Shame its not in use diddnt look that bad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everyone should have a go in a R4 at least once! That one looks like a real prospect... (I really must stop thinking like this...)Is that old enough to have the powerhouse 747cc lump?

Everyone should have a go in a R4 at least once! That one looks like a real prospect... (I really must stop thinking like this...)Is that old enough to have the powerhouse 747cc lump?

The vehicle details for LMO 136E are: Date of Liability 01 01 2001 Date of First Registration 16 02 1967 Year of Manufacture Not Available Cylinder Capacity (cc) 845CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour GREEN No 845cc of raw power model :P

Schmokin'!!!I know, I learnt to drive in my dad's one - R4 TL (Total Luxury?), and was supposed to be having it for my first car, but the old fella argued with a VW Golf, and lost. So I bought a 1979 (V) 4GTL (Grand Tourer Luxe?) with the crazeee 1108cc lump.I've never fully recovered.....