Rootes arrows spots--22.08.2010 update

My first impression was NO WAI! Looks too fresh to be a genuine 29-year-old disc (I mean, look, it's the same age as me FFS, and I'm not in that good condition), I assumed it was a repro like the ones you can buy from BMH..

The vehicle details for XBD 9J are:Date of Liability 01 01 1979Date of First Registration 01 10 1970Year of Manufacture 1970Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1098CCCO2 Emissions Not AvailableFuel Type PetrolExport Marker Not ApplicableVehicle Status UnlicensedVehicle Colour BLUEVehicle Type Approval null

WOW.

Hirst wrote:

Autoshite is an international hub of great activity, cunningly disguised as a dozen blokes posting up photos of Talbot Solaras.

Well!!!!????

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol::lol::lol:

Ah, you found it then!

Posted Image

Any evidence of its older sister? Relocated to the backyard?

I think I know who owns these. He also has the matra sports too. The blue alpine was moved to the garden at the other house he has but has now moved again and the matra is there in its place.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear Vauxhall's colours in the 70s were matched to those same colours found in Smarties tubes!when I was a toddler I actually used to pretend I was crushing Vauxhalls in my mouth when biting into Smarties! Hmmm.....the Volvos - could somebody have a grudge against them & be displaying their dissatisfaction by stringing a couple of abused examples out for the public to see?

I can picture Pogweasel driving this. Rolling along at 35mph with the world of tat trailer hooked up to the rear :lol: 1951 Austin A40 Devon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You could kill with that towbar :shock:

• 4 weeks later...