The Autoshite Nippa. Draw tonight!

pandamonium

Haven’t collected it yet but juggling a Caen ferry booking vs work  end of Nov beginning of Dec then South past the Pyrenees to have a look at

http://www.chavetejo.com/properties/interesting-investment-and-renovation-project-3-to-4-bedroom-house-with-annexes-and-a-large-garage-land-with-old-well/

and several other similar but cheaper sheds 

WCPGW ?

Flight back is 45 GBP with a stop off in Barcelona so may park it in a backstreet in Porto with one of these to keep it company till it's needed again.

https://www.maplin.co.uk/p/solar-powered-12v-15w-battery-auto-trickle-charger-l58bf?cmpid=ppc:smart_home:pla:google&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_NDrlPGn1wIV5xbTCh1_EwGOEAQYBSABEgIYiPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Otherwise the Tangier ferry helpfully/unhelpfully*   lists  Perodua Nipper on it's booking page.

I pop out to see the Chiddingfold fireworks and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ooh.. someone localz to me. Been to chiddingfold fireworks many times in the past.

Too busy now though. Was getting really rather dangerous a few years ago.

The seats are made of buckets with the padding removed along with the headlining,  thus, a tall person can sit in the driving place. The radio front is now held on with gaffer tape. Everything else is wonderful, the front suspension lacks boingeness  so pointing the rollerskate's steering and applying the fast peddle makes the front go surprisingly quickly in the chosen direction and all the rest (which is almost weightless) just follows with chuckable boingeness.  A very capable vehicle but runs out of puff about 60 with a possible 75 achieved sometime later on. Already had  2 enquiries asking to if it was for sale and I said No No No.

• 4 weeks later...