Collection Fred (ish) New WBOD contains ropey old merc content

Jazoli

After being forced into an automatic due my stupidity on motorcycles I had to sell my rather nice Astra, which I did yesterday, along with my other car (the blue Fiesta I bought a couple of weeks ago) a day spent trawling facebook selling groups and most of the local cheapo car emporiums within 20 miles left me feeling rather dejected and slightly concerned as I had no means of getting to work tomorrow (apart from my bike which I am not riding in 2 degree temps) as the wife needed her car back

A last minute browse on ebay at 5pm found a solution, a locally owned car that was owned by someone who actually maintained and cared for it.

So here it is, 2 litre petrol in automatic flavour

23i24cJ.jpg

It drives really well, everything works and its averaging 35mpg so far which is pretty good, I am impressed, it feels tight and well put together, I paid a bit under a grand which seems reasonable considering its history and low (100k) mileage.

Winter shite cripple score 8.5/10.

Just think, with a little bit of messaging, you could have met us at Lancaster and taken home a lovely automatic Saab.  In fact I wouldn't even have needed to show up!

Really, FFS!

Been round Lancaster and Morecambe half a dozen times today, go on then, what Saab was  it?