How easy was it to change the clock in your car this morning?

willswitchengage

The Lexus just knows, somehow. Wizardry maybe.

Or possibly radio waves?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well, when the battery died it picked up the correct time seconds after being fired up.

But I have lied about it automatically updating...and I'm not messing about changing it either.

03c87a8038357880deef62ed8163b304.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The clock in mine was wrong anyway as it just had a new battery, I was waiting for this update of the time... Get the book out, find page 101 and read the instructions. Don't quite comprehend so read them again, feel a bit more confident so try to find the menu they are on about. Not that one.

No, not that one either...

Still not that one...

Finally find the correct menu and then push the wrong button so have to start again.

After a fair while, find the correct menu, get to 'time setting' and set the time. Then the date. Then the year. And now we are stuck, I can't get out of that menu! Read the book again, press random buttons madly, finally the clock is set and I have escaped the dreaded menu settings and have a normal display. In the time it took, the car de-fogged itself and it was toasty warm inside. What a faff!

Most are fairly easy or it it themselves. The one in the Combo van is unbelieveable. A ridiculous number of vague stabs at random most of which turn the speed warning on, make the panel lights go dim or point the headlamps at the stars. Whoever designed it needs a kick in the temple.