Louise2cv's Allegro?

barrett

Soz, bit of a weird one this. This fetching Tundra S1 Allegro just popped up on Facebook. Is it Louise2cv's old one?

It's owned by a young lass who seems a bit 'new' to the shit old car world and I juat thought it might be nice to connect with a previous owner. I might just be talking total bollocks of course, but I don't recall seeing many, if any, other survivors in my fave BL shade of all time...

post-3924-0-89635200-1508710643_thumb.jpg

Looking at the MOT history, it appears that it was MOT'd south of Bristol - a good 20-30 miles away. No idea why it appeared near me.

Is the new owner local to Bristol, or further away? Wondered if it's changed hands since I saw it.

• 3 months later...

Yeah.

Must have been nice in there though: she went home and bought her own!

Do you have any idea what happened to Abby's (YCE872T I think).  It might* have been me who sold it to her, including the impromptu fuel tank change (somewhat embarrasing when the person you've sold a car to fills it up and discovers there's a rust hole in the top of the tank!).  Last MOT expired June 2017 and no current record of ownership with the club.

What's happened with the coach line? Is one black and one gold?

Yes I'm pretty certain one side is black and one is gold.

Someone has done something with the outside because one front wing was a slightly different colour and missing it's pinstripe when I got it.

The paint on each panel varied shade depending which angle you looked at it. I'd think of it as shite, wannabe flip paint. ;)

But surely yours wipes more of the screen on the passenger's side - whilst the ex-Louise 2cv's wipes more of the screen on the driver's side - which is why RHD-set  wipers clean up to the right hand side A pillar - even though they have to travel over a little more of the screen on their first wipe.

I have something of a hangover this morning, but that seems right to me!! :)

Like these? - Or do these LHD cars have wipers set to RHD? Confused now.

Peugeot_504_000.jpg

1200px-123_280E_0477110307_%2814wik%29.J