Eight Fifty, five tenners.

mk2_craig

3 hours ago, alcyonecorporation said:

205 50 16 tyres arriving next week so I can put the original rims back on

GOOD.  Notwithstanding the PAS issue, it drove like dogshit with those V70 wheels.  Especially above 130mph.

21 minutes ago, Nyphur said:

What happened with ETG then, did he just vanish one day? Last I recall he had a few cars "pending collection" from shiters

Trail went cold, I was second in the queue, Craig bought a car near to me on the mainland, he dropped it off and I took him and his mate James to his new car. 

ETG came over once but it wouldn't start. 
Then there was COVID, and Craig couldn't get back in touch. 

In the end the car was in the way and I was able to take it at short notice; I had been chatting to Craig via PM about the car since February 2018 and ETG went silent again a few weeks before lockdown hit (to the point that I was pricing up ferry crossings). 

On 10/21/2017 at 5:24 PM, mk2_craig said:

So the script with this car is, I saw it advertised Spears Or Reapers, thought it would yield some bits for my father's 8 Fiddy which is the same colour, and TXTD the seller for more info.

Ultimately it yielded PRECISELY NOTHING for dads car, which just shows how flipping useless I’ve become at buying shagged old cars and not becoming strangely attached to them. This one deserved to live on. 

For those who were following the thread earlier, mileage turned out to be only seventy something thousand according to the “morse code” on board diagnostics LED. Not yet run in then ?