Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.

Heidel_Kakao

22 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Ah, the fella formerly known as MM from the blue. I didn't realise you were one of the A52 visitors from back in the day. I enjoyed reading about the escapades at the unit and always liked his Bedford Rascal sat on turbines. 

Looking at his profile,  he's done really well since the early days of his laser cutting work, which is particularly apparent when looking at his current fleet! His products look great quality too, which is also apparent in the keyrings you've commissioned. 

There is a cool photo Bruce took at Area 52 of my SC100 with his lifted Delica, the actual Mystery Machine from his user name.  Bruce is a cool guy with excellent taste in vehicles and wheels!

13 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

There is a cool photo Bruce took at Area 52 of my SC100 with his lifted Delica, the actual Mystery Machine from his user name.  Bruce is a cool guy with excellent taste in vehicles and wheels!

I'd forgotten about the lifted Delica. Looking at his profile link you mentioned, I particularly like his 2a Landie. I wish I could justify the spend!

7 hours ago, brownnova said:

Used to love the Biggles books as a kid.. the titles were questionable though...

Biggles takes it rough...

Biggles and the dark intruder...

are two which spring to mind 😂😂

Yeah I still have some Biggles books 😀 They definitely are of a certain period lol, like reading original Enid Blyton books etc.

On 6/3/2021 at 12:11 AM, Heidel_Kakao said:

I have decided to try and get the LS430 through another MOT, I need an executive barge to suit my status as CEO. @chompy_snake What did you say it would definitely fail on? Handbrake? Mismatched lights etc?

When I had it for sure mismatched headlamps was an issue as had 1 HiD and 1 halogen .... the handbrake didn't do much. 

Some time has passed since then so unknown what else it may need by now 🤷

Apologies for delayed response as been mega busy 

On 6/10/2021 at 2:34 PM, Heidel_Kakao said:

20210610_143127.thumb.jpg.f41004daef5335dc5b37f71428b150ef.jpg

Got myself a Psion Series 5 now that I am a thrusting young CEO. My Dad had a Series 3a back in the day and I used to love playing with it.

My dad used to have one of those. Gave it to me, but I never had the patience for it and kept using the Filofax.

23 minutes ago, Mrs6C said:

I think he'll like the special windscreen at floor level,  just for him... :-)

I was just thinking that!, the Curb-side viewing window will be perfect for him when he wants curl up and have a lie down on the floor but still watch the world go by :) 

27 minutes ago, DoctorRetro said:

Area 52 😜

There were none of 'them space aliens', but plenty of weird stuff happened!

Aye some crazy stuff took place down there, I remember meeting you when you had the red Lada with moon wheels and your telling me how you liked to randomly do one tire fires at the traffic lights in it haha.

7 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Aye some crazy stuff took place down there, I remember meeting you when you had the red Lada with moon wheels and your telling me how you liked to randomly do one tire fires at the traffic lights in it haha.

Shhh. That sort of thing is far too exciting and hooliganlike for this forum 😜🤣

10 minutes ago, DoctorRetro said:

Shhh. That sort of thing is far too exciting and hooliganlike for this forum 😜🤣

Haha yeah keep it for the blue right.... along with all those springs I cut with an angle grinder back in the day, oh no won't someone think of the bus stop full of nun's and kittens lol.

On 22/05/2021 at 11:08, Six-cylinder said:

I went to see this today and purchased it 😀 I hadn't realised they only made 50 MK1"s

So that's officially two Stolly's, expect that number to increase 🤔

007b904c4e78daaebdd4568278060e89.jpg.008d31afb3c1e884fc2d856c6babbc03.jpg

I need at least three swimming MK2's to recreate this shot.

11 hours ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

I need at least three swimming MK2's to recreate this shot.

Why stop at three?

To be honest - If I were you I'd be trying to buy up every one of them.  Not only those on the open market, but by writing (with my credentials) to other private owners.  You've clearly got the means and the wherewithal, so personally I'd be ramping up efforts to get half a dozen sooner rather than later.

You could look at a few tanks too and maybe do red letter day experiences?