Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.

Heidel_Kakao

56 minutes ago, stripped fred said:

That could well be the case but we don't know do we.

No, but then nor do we for many other members who have ducked out at times for a plethora of different reasons, including mental health issues.  Some of whom who may have been appreciative of the concern.

30 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

I live not too far from said person, last week or so the Pug van has been nose to nose with Cedric, and the Lexus has been outside his house, will pop by again just to confirm if this has changed....not 100% as to which house is his , but i know which row hes in..

BTW what happened to Cedric as I haven't seen a thread about it???

I think he was involved in a multi-car bump. 

1 hour ago, Talbot said:

No, but then nor do we for many other members who have ducked out at times for a plethora of different reasons, including mental health issues.  Some of whom who may have been appreciative of the concern.

I'm not sure what your point is. Did you not check in with them?

Well had a mosey on past

Cedric the Pug and the Lexus are all still present and correct..

As stated i don't know exactly which house is his, else I would have knocked or put a note through letter box..

A quick update, unfortunately things aren’t great for HK at the moment, I’m not at liberty to divulge the details but do respectfully request that he is given some space and left alone for a while. If ever there is a time to think about how we treat vulnerable members (and each other in general) it’s now, I’m sure HK will be along at some point to let everyone know how he is. Please take that opportunity to get around him and be supportive . Be kind………