Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.

Heidel_Kakao

Page 13, this thread.
C-Licence by 2021-08-31  (IE in 1 week's time)  Bet of £10.
Drive the 7.5t on 2 wheels by 2022-06-01  (10 months to go)  Bet of £1000.
Neither were actively accepted.  No bets offered regarding swimming sinking in the channel.

So we won't see you in here much anymore then?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony

21 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

Is no one concerned about him? He’s not visited for a week.

yeah joking aside, I do hope he is ok! I did ask if anyone knew at the FoD but I dont think anyone did

and I hope he has been able to get the cedric sorted :) 

1 minute ago, Talbot said:

Why would anyone be concerned?  Plenty of members here disappear for a week/month/year for a plethora of different reasons.  If the general collective were to get concerned about anyone and everyone who disappears off the forum for a bit, there's going to be a lot of worry to go around.

I rather meant that Concern would trump having a dig if no one turned up as planned.

1 minute ago, Arthur Foxhake said:

Get a fucking grip man.

Lovely.  How about 'wind your fucking neck in man'?  If Mr Morris wants to show more concern for a shiter (with known health issues) than you're clearly capable of, he's entitled to do so.

Thanks for calling.

33 minutes ago, stripped fred said:

We look after people on this site. Nothing wrong with voicing some concern.

I don't know exactly what forum you are on but I can think of 3 people with issues that where not exactly looked after here.

Anyway still patiently waiting updates here on these stollys.

12 hours ago, anonymous user said:

Possibly he changed his mind and deleted it.

I did.  Whilst I stand by the comments I made, I did consider them to be marginally insensitive, hence removed the post.  Quite quickly actually, I'm amazed it's been quoted, but that's the risk you take when posting before thinking about it properly.

Given the fairly shitty attitude from the person in question, and the fact that a lot of his health issues are self-inflicted (by his own admission), I cannot feel as concerned for him as some others may be able to.  That's just me.  YMMV.

3 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

I think that shows a staggering lack of appreciation for how destructive bipolar can be, but that's just me...

Agreed. 

I'm friends with James outside of here but have been hesitating dropping him a message asking if he's OK incase it comes across as rude now... 

7 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

Agreed. 

I'm friends with James outside of here but have been hesitating dropping him a message asking if he's OK incase it comes across as rude now... 

I don't know the chap personally, but after reading his posts over the years compared to his recent updates, I'd say a 'how are things mate?' text wouldn't be a bad shout. 

1 hour ago, dollywobbler said:

I think that shows a staggering lack of appreciation for how destructive bipolar can be, but that's just me...

He chooses not to medicate and says he's in total control and habitually drives stoned/drunk. 

Concern was shown at the start and was rejected, he shows little regard for anybody else so it's little wonder people aren't being too charitable. 

Hopefully he's got himself committed rather than anything more serious

1 hour ago, dollywobbler said:

Assuming that was aimed (even partially) at me; actually, I have very personal knowledge and appreciation of bipolar disorder, how destructive it can be, how to manage it and the fact that it can be pushed completely into remission with the right medication and support.

59 minutes ago, captain_70s said:

He chooses not to medicate and says he's in total control and habitually drives stoned/drunk.  Concern was shown at the start and was rejected, he shows little regard for anybody else so it's little wonder people aren't being too charitable

... which is a prime example of how not to deal with bipolar disorder.

1 hour ago, Talbot said:

Assuming that was aimed (even partially) at me; actually, I have very personal knowledge and appreciation of bipolar disorder, how destructive it can be, how to manage it and the fact that it can be pushed completely into remission with the right medication and support.

... which is a prime example of how not to deal with bipolar disorder.

Ok, I have clearly missed some posts...

1 hour ago, Spurious said:

Have we just thought that he's not bothered with Forums for a week? It's not that long, theres been times where I don't look at my work email for a week. 

That could well be the case but we don't know do we. My wife has bipolar. There are times when she will duck out for a while and others where she's very sociable.

Regardless of who doesn't like who or anything else it's always worth checking to see if we have a man/woman down, we've lost one member that I know of in my time here and frankly that's one too many. Even if they just tell you to get fucked, I work in Mental Health BTW and get told this several times a day :) 

1 minute ago, omegod said:

Even if they just tell you to get fucked, I work in Mental Health BTW and get told this several times a day :) 

"You alright?"

"Fuck off"

"I'll check back tomorrow"

Quite right though.

I live not too far from said person, last week or so the Pug van has been nose to nose with Cedric, and the Lexus has been outside his house, will pop by again just to confirm if this has changed....not 100% as to which house is his , but i know which row hes in..

BTW what happened to Cedric as I haven't seen a thread about it???