Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.

Heidel_Kakao

40 minutes ago, chadders said:

As you aspire to be a CEO with your own business how do you think your posts on this thread or Facebook etc. will go down with potential suppliers and/or customers if they see them?

And paying with cash won't necessarily help that much.

My main supplier is chill. I don't aspire to be a conventional CEO ultimately.

9 hours ago, johngarty said:

Why are you on this thread and reading it? From all your comments you are nothing but negative and disrespectful. Why not just hop on another thread more to your liking? 🙄

Try reading them properly. Also allow for the deleted posts, the shameful egging on, total disregard for all the people trying to help/offer advice....random passive/aggressive discourse - 

'Posting a fucking hit list of everybody who had disagreed with you, why the fuck you haven't been banned or put on pre-mod god only knows.'

Hardly negative or disrespectful - and if it is, what's it to do with you? Professionally offended/enabler?

Why don't you follow your own advice and hop off. No offense.

5 minutes ago, red5 said:

Try reading them properly. Also allow for the deleted posts, the shameful egging on, total disregard for all the people trying to help/offer advice....random passive/aggressive discourse

Hardly negative or disrespectful - and if it is, what's it to do with you? Professionally offended/enabler?

Why don't you follow your own advice and hop off. No offense.

Non taken. But I actually like some of the content the guy has posted, before and on this thread too. If that makes me an enabler then I am fine with that. But people just popping up on his posts just to take the piss and join all the other lads surrounding the bullied one is fucking annoying. 

18 minutes ago, johngarty said:

Non taken. But I actually like some of the content the guy has posted, before and on this thread too. If that makes me an enabler then I am fine with that. But people just popping up on his posts just to take the piss and join all the other lads surrounding the bullied one is fucking annoying. 

Again, nope, not guilty. 

Not joined anyone, not ignored the hit lists and vieled threats, the random outbursts. Want to see an actual thread purporting to be what it said it (was)? Most definitely. Love a Stolly, actually been in one once, and all too briefly. You don't get to spout random crap at people looking for a reaction, posting veiled threats involving firearms without a reaction. Being so vile to people you are barred from Zoom, barred from the FoD, called out for ....

Just to clarify it was not a hit list. It was a joke enemies list a la Richard Nixon of all the people who have doubted me and as a result will not be allowed within 10 feet of any Stolly's in my ownership. You guys want a go in Stolly? Either buy your own (and you better be quick getting one too as I will personally own at least five of the wee beasties) or make friends with someone else who owns one as no way in hell are you touching mine.

And yes that probably seems incredibly petty. DILIGAF?

This goes for my entire fleet so no Cedric (good luck finding another one 😃)Corrado,  SC100, Volvo(s) Roadrunner etc for any person on the list either. It was nine names initially, it's considerably longer now. You might be able to get off the list with good behaviour, not sure yet as it all depends on how magnanimous I am feeling.

Anyone not on the list is more than welcome to drive anything I own, this is Autoshite after all 😀

7 hours ago, sutty2006 said:

Aye chuck us a FB link up for updates on the stolly and whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????? Future tank purchase?!!!!! Road going Simitar??????? That I definitely need to see! As that is 100% achievable with a H licence, rubber tracks and some hand signals! Good luck. 

Chieftain-Recovery-Vehicle-For-Sale-1.thumb.jpg.ceaf5d6b0eeed888a06d1ad939e31503.jpg

https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/recovery/

Yeah an actual tank, the one above keeps winking at me but I don't have enough cash for it at the moment. It won't be too long though hopefully.

Sorry no I meant the MK1 Stolly I purchased last week comes with a Scaracen diff in the spares  package that when installed in a Stolly will raise it's VMAX from 40MPH to 50MPH.

20210517_142041.thumb.jpg.35787cbc9a49d9fafc15af96f6bcb981.jpg

The speedo in one reads to 50 anyway so why not eh.....

6 hours ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Just to clarify it was not a hit list. It was a joke enemies list a la Richard Nixon of all the people who have doubted me and as a result will not be allowed within 10 feet of any Stolly's in my ownership. You guys want a go in Stolly? Either buy your own or make friends with someone else who owns one as no way are you touching mine.

And yes that probably seems incredibly petty. DILIGAF.

This goes for my entire fleet so no Cedric (good luck finding another one 😃)Corrado,  SC100, Volvo(s) Roadrunner etc for any person on the list either. It was nine names initially, it's considerably longer now. You might be able to get off the list with good behaviour, not sure yet as it all depends on how magnanimous I am feeling.

Is this post for real?

1 hour ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Chieftain-Recovery-Vehicle-For-Sale-1.thumb.jpg.ceaf5d6b0eeed888a06d1ad939e31503.jpg

https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/recovery/

Yeah an actual tank, the one above keeps winking at me but I don't have enough cash for it at the moment. It won't be too long though hopefully.

Sorry no I meant the MK1 Stolly I purchased last week comes with a Scaracen diff in the spares  package that when installed in a Stolly will raise it's VMAX from 40MPH to 50MPH.

20210517_142041.thumb.jpg.35787cbc9a49d9fafc15af96f6bcb981.jpg

The speedo in one reads to 50 anyway so why not eh.....

I love the “fasten your seatbelts” warning in the middle of the dash. Sorry if has been covered but how much does a stolly weigh? They remind me of a Big trak that I used to have as a kid; probably why I’ve always liked the idea of the real thing!

DE6DF713-1781-47D3-9FBD-15E717D086AF.thumb.png.de76f27dcf7fefe3521d7a4944b4aab0.png

• Heidel_Kakao changed the title to Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.
1 hour ago, HMC said:

I love the “fasten your seatbelts” warning in the middle of the dash. Sorry if has been covered but how much does a stolly weigh? They remind me of a Big trak that I used to have as a kid; probably why I’ve always liked the idea of the real thing!

DE6DF713-1781-47D3-9FBD-15E717D086AF.thumb.png.de76f27dcf7fefe3521d7a4944b4aab0.png

They weigh nine tons, mine will be more because of the Atlas Crane. They can carry five tons so a total weight of 15 tons laden.

One will being painted like Big Trak don't worry. I have a re issue of Big Trak in my house as we speak.

4 minutes ago, martc said:

Another question (and an attempt to try and return to the original subject), why is a Stalwart nicknamed a Stolly, and not a Stally?

Good question.....

Wikipedia says

"The Stalwart, formally classified by the British Army as Truck, High Mobility Load Carrier (HMLC), 5 Ton, 6 x 6, Alvis/Stalwart and informally known by servicemen as the Stolly, and by former RCT as the Stally"

So the RTC did call them Stally's not Stolly's. I personally prefer Stolly and Stalwart is a bit too formal.

28 minutes ago, martc said:

Another question (and an attempt to try and return to the original subject), why is a Stalwart nicknamed a Stolly, and not a Stally?

Wikipedia says this ( but doesn’t explain why).

The Stalwart, formally classified by the British Army as Truck, High Mobility Load Carrier (HMLC), 5 Ton, 6 x 6, Alvis/Stalwart and informally known by servicemen as the Stolly, and by former RCT as the Stally, is a highly mobile amphibious military truck. Built by Alvis Cars between 1963 and 1971, these vehicles served with the British Army from 1964 until 1993.

2 hours ago, HMC said:

I still have a working BigTrak.

9 minutes ago, sdkrc said:

22 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Got a link?

clearly someones just grabbed a stock photo and slapped it on a dress LOL

im sure you can do better for less then £40!