Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.

Heidel_Kakao

The Stalwart's over-terrain capabilities come from the fact that
the six-wheel-drive system lacks differentials, using simple bevel
gears to transmit drive. A centre mounted no-spin differential allows
a certain amount of slip between the two sets of wheels on each side
of the vehicle on hard surfaces, but there is no allowance for rotational
speed differences between front and rear.

sez Wikipedia

10 minutes ago, djoptix said:

The Stalwart's over-terrain capabilities come from the fact that
the six-wheel-drive system lacks differentials, using simple bevel
gears to transmit drive. A centre mounted no-spin differential allows
a certain amount of slip between the two sets of wheels on each side
of the vehicle on hard surfaces, but there is no allowance for rotational
speed differences between front and rear.

sez Wikipedia

Well I stand corrected, it definitely involves lack of differentials though lol.

49 minutes ago, Sheefag said:

I keep saying this, get yourself a sword mate. Princess Anne had a big, fuck off Scimitar and nobody ever gave her any shit.

the-whatley-manor-international-horse-trails-at-gatcombe-park-gloucestershire-britain-shutterstock-editorial-4106657f.thumb.jpg.b6f2bc3713ccb76cf48d0b92f96b57c0.jpg

You know I just realised she has a Scimitar and a Reliant Scimitar. Double Scimitar! What a fucking legend she is 😀

54 minutes ago, UltraWomble said:

Ive still got one of those somewhere, in fact I came across it not that long ago (mind you Ive had a few user name changes since those early halcyon days)

Think I still have at least one myself, as I am currently going through all my stuff in preparation for competition of my house sale (I  accepted an offer of £120,000) I will hopefully find it 😀

On 21/06/2021 at 23:20, Dobloseven said:

When I were a lad, I had a Matchbox model of an Airport fire tender. Think it was an Alvis Saladin. Think there was a Sararcen armoured car as well. Or was it the other way round? They had six wheels as well. Would they have had anything in common with a Stalwart? 

Yes very much so, they are all effectively based on the same six wheel "chassis" or hull in the case of the Stolly.

In fact within the spares package included with the MK1 Stolly(No 22 by the way, not thought of a name for it yet) I got last week is a Scaracen differential which will fit in and apparently raises the top speed from 40 to 50MPH! So that will obviously be going in Biggles my road going Stolly.

19 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Screenshot_20210622-001558_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4ea6bb51031294e5b3910d3c9040331c.jpg

It's getting very meta in here suddenly lol.

There you go again, what are you? 12? it's in the thread...

A polite - you're wrong because - a) wrong thread and b)  - they're ace wheels...no? You stir up drama endlessly - I'd actually like to see some of the stuff you say is 'allowed' in this thread.. 😕

2 hours ago, red5 said:

There you go again, what are you? 12? it's in the thread...

A polite - you're wrong because - a) wrong thread and b)  - they're ace wheels...no? You stir up drama endlessly - I'd actually like to see some of the stuff you say is 'allowed' in this thread.. 😕

Why are you on this thread and reading it? From all your comments you are nothing but negative and disrespectful. Why not just hop on another thread more to your liking? 🙄

I don't come on Autoshite much anymore and this thread is exactly why. The bloke has disposable cash and wants to follow a bit of a dream and just goes for it. He has some mental health issues but is fine at the moment thankfully, but some of the comments against him are frankly disgraceful and could depress anyone, let alone someone with issues.  He wins thread of the year and is now frankly ridiculed, disgusting. What happened to just being an eccentric Englishman? Were they banned in the new 'woke' laws? The biggest shock is that he has took all that shite and still hung around.  

This place isn't what it used to be...

11 hours ago, johngarty said:

The biggest shock is that he has took all that shite and still hung around.  

This place isn't what it used to be...

Good point why am I am still here? I fucking won Autoshite. Game over. Got the achievement mate. And when I buy an actual tank the bar just get's raised higher......

I think I will take an actual break. I am already effectively banned from the Zoom chats, literally banned from the Field of Dream's. What is there even here for me anymore?

Follow me on the socials,

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/james.railton.33

YouTube - https://youtube.com/user/AlienJamRots

Like and subscribe if you can be fucked.

Keyrings will be available from RHIL.CO.UK in due course. Also keep an eye on the website once built.

It's been emotional guys.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Ps

1892 posts that ain't a bad  number to quit on actually, the Winchester 1892 is a legendary rifle designed by an even greater legend John Moses Browning who along side Isambard Kingdom Brunel is one of my all time heroes.

Post moderated- Insulting language towards another member. 

• Heidel_Kakao changed the title to Absolute horse shit™ Thread now closed. Move along folks nothing to see here. Blame Talbot mainly the total cunting cunt of a gobshite mother fucking asshole, for me finally quiting Autoshite for the first time in fifteen years 😞
2 hours ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Good point why am I am still here? I fucking won Autoshite. Game over. Got the achievement mate. And when I buy an actual tank the bar just get's raised higher......

I think I will take an actual break. I am already effectively banned from the Zoom chats, literally banned from the Field of Dream's. What is there even here for me anymore?

Follow me on the socials, Facebook, Twitter,YouTube etc. Like and subscribe if you can be fucked.

Keyrings will be available from RHIL.CO.UK in due course.

It's been emotional guys.

So long and thanks for all the fish..

Pps

1892 posts that ain't a bad  number to quit on actually, the Winchester 1892 is a legendary rifle designed by an even greater legend John Moses Browning who along side Isambard Kingdom Brunel is one my all time heroes.

Absolutely don't blame you one bit mate. If you could post or DM me a link to your other media I am certainly interested to see how things progress with all the great things you have going on!

• brownnova changed the title to Absolute horse shit™ Thread now closed. Move along folks nothing to see here. finally quiting Autoshite for the first time in fifteen years 😞
12 hours ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

https://www.healthline.com/health/bipolar-disorder/famous-creative-people#is-there-a-link

If anyone feels like knowing more about my mental health disorder please click the above link. 

You know why I didn't give a fuck when some concerned citizen reported me to the police because of my guns?   

Good you've had your guns taken away we don't need our own Port Arthur massacre at the field of dreams, it shows something in this country is actually working, looking at your responses and behaviours in this thread you aren't responsible enough to have access to an air rifle let alone a fire arm and this whole thread proves it.

Posting a fucking hit list of everybody who had disagreed with you, why the fuck you haven't been banned or put on pre-mod god only knows.

TLDR take your medication or practise breathing and thinking before you post or act and yes I do have personal experience of manic depression before you start throwing that card about. 

• Heidel_Kakao changed the title to Absolute horse shit™ Thread closed. Move along folks nothing to see here. Finally quiting Autoshite for the first time in fifteen years 😞 My first ever flounce and you know what I can see why people do it, it feels satisfying. I may well return one day!
  • Heidel_Kakao changed the title to Absolute horse shit™ Thread reopened. I am back and claiming the world record for worlds shortest ever flounce 😀

So what is the next heavy piece of equipment I need to acquire to facilitate my business plan? Well I still officially have not purchased a truck moving truck and I already have two Stalwart's that need shifting and that's only the beginning. 

Pretty sure I will be getting the Foden DROPS from earlier in the thread. I just love it's face.

image1.jpeg.357f3df8a481f9ede96d0b8014644176.jpeg

What a beautiful machine it really is :)

38 minutes ago, Supernaut said:

It's nae a fucking flounce if you keep coming back, reading the thread, and changing the title every 5 minutes!

Don't worry, I'm sure the toys won't remain inside the pram for very long second time around...

4 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Don't worry, I'm sure the toys won't remain inside the pram for very long second time around...

You think mate? I lasted fifteen years the first time..... Pretty sure I can do another fifteen again. I ain't even turned forty yet lol.