Absolute horse shit™ The official thread of Railton Heavy Industries Limited and it's subsidiaries.

Heidel_Kakao

5 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

Pricing yet to be determined, need to calculate hourly operating costs first. Are the Invacar owners consenting? 😀

Anything to crush the little weeble cars  🚙! Damn my inscrutable mask has slipped.

Oh dear it didn't jump. Never mind... 

I do feel yo u should be thinking of the old YouTube destruction route too for added income. How many cars does it take to tow a stolly, how many cars can it drive through/over, taking a stolly to asda etc

Heck you could film the routine maintenance and etc and monetise the lot. Might give you half the fuel money you need for a month for one! 

2 hours ago, sutty2006 said:

I love a stolly. Can’t wait to see it up and mobile. I do fancy another military vehicle one day, either an M35 Reo or an m923a2 truck. Mmmmmmm  

What military vehicles have you owned before? Those Yank trucks look like nice bits of kit.

6 hours ago, beko1987 said:

Oh dear it didn't jump. Never mind... 

I do feel yo u should be thinking of the old YouTube destruction route too for added income. How many cars does it take to tow a stolly, how many cars can it drive through/over, taking a stolly to asda etc

Heck you could film the routine maintenance and etc and monetise the lot. Might give you half the fuel money you need for a month for one! 

Yeah the YouTube video possibilities are almost only limited by imagination, once I am settled I will be uploading at least one video a week, probably on a set day as people seem to like subscribing to channels that have a regular upload schedule.

6 hours ago, red5 said:

It's mostly 'self-moderating' if you will, with a light touch as and when needed. With appropriate explanations at the same time as moderation. It is, of course, full of 'vile hatred'.

It's a fucking thankless task. 

Who the fuck do you think sorts the photos out when you post the fuckers upside down?

Hang on, it's ben that does that. Isn't it?

7 hours ago, Sheefag said:

I know some lads in Calais, Rocket Scientists, Engineers and the like, who'd pay good money for a ride on something like this.

Calais eh? I won't be ready for Channel crossings for a while but when I am I may have to PM you for their details.

3 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Who the fuck do you think sorts the photos out when you post the fuckers upside down?

Hey Paul, haven't seen you around for a bit. Everybody's  plumbing has gone down the pan lately. 😁

12 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

What military vehicles have you owned before? Those Yank trucks look like nice bits of kit.

I owned a 1978 series 3 Land Rover ambulance, ex Cyrus colours. Sold it just before they introduced the rolling tax/mot exemption because I was fed up of tax/moting it….. as you do…..

unfortunatly no pictures on my phone to upload. 

8 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Yes, yes it it. Who ever he is. Probably a wokepuppet sock ...or...err..

39 minutes ago, Sheefag said:

Make your Stalwart stand out from all of the rest, whilst dispensing with all of the complexities of the drivetrain, with a simple bolt-on modification.

Are you trying to give @Talbota heart attack? He already thinks people are going to suffer death via HIAB or FLT let alone bloody pulse jets.

Anyway Rolls Royce Pegasus or go home 😀

55 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Glad you're back, i've missed the plumbing threads !

1 hour ago, red5 said:

Nah, there'll be a glitch.

I also have a Stalwart? Does that mean I can dictate what people discuss in a thread™ ?

CEO1.thumb.jpg.ea5a3d98f6e501f671a3c585c010f60e.jpg

Mine can almost go round corners on road.

Air..

Looks like you are missing a tyre there dude, Nick at Tank's A Lot would be more than happy to sell you a replacement, tell him James sent you. Also why have you waited until this moment to let me know you are a fellow Stolly owner? You can join the secret Stolly owners only WhatsApp group now :)