Very White Rover swapped for Very Blue Rover (what is it with blue Rovers).

purplebargeken

A Rover 75 1.8 Auto (Mr Turner) ?

One scabby rear arch, early Cowley model with a MASSIVE giffer history file and one previous owner..... Replacement Ivor Searle reconditioned engine 20K miles ago.

109k now, engine replaced at 90K in 2009. IIRC. Invoices in history file though... Atlantic Blue.

(Can deliver/collect as always Ken)

?

A Rover 75 1.8 Auto (Mr Turner) ?

One scabby rear arch, early Cowley model with a massive history file and one previous owner..... Replacement Ivor Searle reconditioned engine 20K miles ago.

109k now, engine replaced at 90K in 2009. Atlantic Blue

?

Although it is not 20 years old, some insurers are apparently willing to cover a 75 on a classic policy.

Its never happened to me, but it might be worth a shot.

W82 GEC is the registration. Currently stored in my garage sans MOT but fresh MOT will be done if needed. It has had new rear springs and some welding done prior to my ownership. The old boy who owned it spent cash on it merrily as the history shows... Although not on the wheel arch sadly. Apart from the grot spot it is a very tidy looking thing and once I had washed and polished it after the collection it shined up well. Not pictured after the wash/polish but pics can be taken...post-5532-0-66955100-1509808587_thumb.pngpost-5532-0-30059200-1509808697_thumb.png

Can PM you some pics of the interior and exterior mate.

A few issues with trim etc, but nothing terrible. Headlining fine.

Mechanically it has had everything it needed, body is generally great, interior fine apart from a loose door handle trim and rear central locking intermittent. Has two keys also which is a bonus!

I went to PBIS and got it sorted for an extra £75. I must say that they were the coldest, most unfriendly bunch of ever. No warmth or humour of any kind. FJ are the total opposite, very pleasant and helpful, can also have a joke with them. Anyway, the Rover 75 is coming London-bound on 15th. 

None of the companies I contacted would entertain the poor Vauxhall as way too new for modern classic and all of my modernz NCB is on the Hyundai. 

Thanks to the folk to expressed roffle interest and those who offered swappage, much appreciated. This forum, etc,etc.