HMC- AUTOSHITE 2.0

HMC

So following a 7 day spending bonanza of tax bill, house purchase and divorce progressing im officially skint. 

My new place has banana shaped floors so is definitely the shiters choice. This and a series of coincidental happenings means I still have the ecurie ecosse bmw 320i, and it is now my only car. My bank balance tells me this has to remain the case for a long while.,....

890436DA-6ED0-4DF3-B25F-C5D38D60B9C3.jpeg

5 hours ago, HMC said:

So following a 7 day spending bonanza of tax bill, house purchase and divorce progressing im officially skint. 

My new place has banana shaped floors so is definitely the shiters choice. This and a series of coincidental happenings means I still have the ecurie ecosse bmw 320i, and it is now my only car. My bank balance tells me this has to remain the case for a long while.,....

890436DA-6ED0-4DF3-B25F-C5D38D60B9C3.jpeg

Either your kids have grown massively or that is a very smoll front door.

Hi all. A few years back I let a friend borrow my MG ZR express VAN; now Its arrived home. Rarer than a Bugatti Veyron and nicer sounding to my ears  (L Series diesel powah) I’m toying with keeping it on but realistically I need 4 seats. Anyone fancy a swap? WHY

Trophy blue, CK 53 MBU , mot to December, a few marks here and there, bubbles to the edges of the front wings, 17inch hairpin alloys (as standard) bit of gearleaver play and the common heater resistor issue (fan only works on 2 speeds) and the windows (manual) go up and down but the drivers regulator is a bit tired. Can take a few seconds of chugging to start but never fails to. Was a cat d because of a dented drivers door. I’ll put pics up tomoz but pm me for any 4 seat swaps you might have if interested. Here’s one from when I had it as a runabout....

98E58F8B-BC50-4404-8C62-D29D8346686D.png

7 hours ago, 155V6 said:

That's nice,but all I've got to swap is a Volvo C70 that's been off the road for a year ?

A diesel Express isn't that rare though,mine's got a (broken)160 petrol engine ?

Agreed, relatively speaking, although a production run of approx 200 all in takes some beating!

30 minutes ago, Amishtat said:

My uncle in Scotland has a silver one, knew they were a bit of a rarity but had no idea the production run was as short as that. Thanks, that might help me convince him to keep it (after fifteen years) 

Does he live in Dundee/Broughty Ferry area? I keep seeing a Silver diesel about town. According to ARonline they built 930 ZR & Rover Commerce vans. 

22 minutes ago, Skut said:

Does he live in Dundee/Broughty Ferry area? I keep seeing a Silver diesel about town. According to ARonline they built 930 ZR & Rover Commerce vans. 

No, on the rare occasions it goes out it'd be around Inverness. Will get a pic next time I see them/it. And you've just reminded me of the Commerce sitting on a driveway in the next village that I've been meaning to snap for the last five years.. 

I've had mine 12 years at Christmas.It's in a bit of a state now,but I've sold too many cars & later regretted it,so it won't be going anywhere.I also know of another silver diesel Express near to where I live. 

I tried to buy a black facelift diesel Express a couple of years back,it had been sitting outside a garage near me for over a year,but just disappeared ?