HMC- AUTOSHITE 2.0

HMC

The more im looking at this the more it makes sense,

I live in Plymouth so only a little drive away,

I would love an estate so I can take my sinclair c5 out in.

Insurance is plenty cheap. 

Im unsure what to do.

Mad enough to have a Sinclair C5 but not to spend £150 on an actual car?I’m afraid there’s likely no help available for you then champ.

Mad enough to have a Sinclair C5 but not to spend £150 on an actual car?

I’m afraid there’s likely no help available for you then champ.

It's not that it's that I have to juggle things round as I have a smart car that I need to get rid of and only one space on the drive so until the astra gets on the road once I got rid of my smart. My vitesse will have to stay on the road. Nothing about money it's a bargain. Just having to sell/scrap the smart car. Hope that you now understand my situation

It's not that it's that I have to juggle things round as I have a smart car that I need to get rid of and only one space on the drive so until the astra gets on the road once I got rid of my smart. My vitesse will have to stay on the road. Nothing about money it's a bargain. Just having to sell/scrap the smart car. Hope that you now understand my situation

I was dicking about dude. Apologies if that didn’t come across. Anyone who has a Sinclair C5 and a Vitesse is my mate.

Worth getting a Smart Car ad up on here? People love a fucked car around these parts. ESP a smoll one!

I was dicking about dude. Apologies if that didn’t come across. Anyone who has a Sinclair C5 and a Vitesse is my mate.

Worth getting a Smart Car ad up on here? People love a fucked car around these parts. ESP a smoll one!

Thankyou I just get quite worried thinking that people think im messing people around.

Could you PM me details on the smart car please? My friend had one back when they were new and everyone used to look at them wondering what they were! I remember being a passenger In it and being 6ft 5 was dreading it thinking I'd be crampt inside however was pleasantly surprised to find I could have been even taller and still had plenty of leg and headroom!!

Please PM me if you can,

Thanks,

James

Astra.....8v.......REV counter........

velouuuur

many miles by steam chuufa....

details of said ticket splitting???

or anyone going from yam yam land to that there cornwall/devon area?

details of said ticket splitting???

Basically www.splitticketing.com. Put the start stop in as normal, but it checks if buying smaller seperate journeys works out cheaper. You stay on the same train, just have five tickets rather than 1.

post-5176-0-26570200-1556395144_thumb.jpg

Now you know the tickets, you can either buy on the split ticket website for £60 or buy the individual tickets yourself via the national trainline train website for £50, Plus doing it that way you can choose your seat, so know you will not have to move mid journey.

Quite a busy afternoon at HMC control centre;

Montytom now has the Astra, was a pleasure to meet him plus montytom_snr and talk shite. We had a rover Vitesse/ mk3 Astra convoy to Plymouth as I dropped it and then got a lift back, thought mid convoy the Astra was going to conk out as the fuel was right on the minimum, but just about got there!

I also met the esteemed Dr fraud at the station, to collect the E240. Once again a true pleasure to meet another shiter, and hope the merc does you a good turn.

Quite a busy afternoon at HMC control centre;

Montytom now has the Astra, was a pleasure to meet him plus montytom_snr and talk shite. We had a rover Vitesse/ mk3 Astra convoy to Plymouth as I dropped it and then got a lift back, thought mid convoy the Astra was going to conk out as the fuel was right on the minimum, but just about got there!

I also met the esteemed Dr fraud at the station, to collect the E240. Once again a true pleasure to meet another shiter, and hope the merc does you a good turn.

Thankyou very much was lovely to meet you. Thankyou for bringing it home and putting it in the drive. I look forward to getting some use out of it.

The E240T was duly collected from deepest*, darkest* Devon this evening. The 150 mile journey back to Chez Fraud was remarkably unremarkable, and made in complete safety and comfort.

I can confirm that HMC is a true gentleman with a definitive flair for the purchase of bargainous old barges ! His description of the Mercedes was certainly on the pessimistic side ; she's in great condition and superb to drive !

The pleasure was all mine, sir !!!

No, not my Chicken Jalfrezi, but some reheated oriental leftovers, the beckenham giffer 800 (ex bramz)

Hope your sitting comfortably. So I bought it off bramz, but almost immediately robt and 83c got involved too. It kept looking over with sad eyes whilst it was awaiting collection, and long story short- I’ve just bought it off Robt over the phone. 

And yes I’m hoping the NHS can help me with some sort of behavioural therapy too

79334282-D701-4C9E-8E9C-EAF76BD23089.jpeg

post-4673-0-52521700-1556307876_thumb.jpegpost-4673-0-29035500-1556307902_thumb.jpegpost-4673-0-14826600-1556307942_thumb.jpegpost-4673-0-35531500-1556307977_thumb.jpeg

With the Rover expansion tank being sorted (more of which anon) I’m sort of tempted to sell the avensis estate. I should probably keep it as it’s dependable and reliable and proven.  Starts runs and drives well, new Bosch battery, a mountain of bills and history, body very good, the odd scuff and a previous welded repair to the rear sill each side, done tidily. Third gear can “snick” if you ram it in quickly when cold, and the stereo occasionally needs a thump on the head unit to get sound. Occasional clutch judder when setting off, no slipping and it bites cleanly. This is intentionally a half hearted ad as I’m not totally convinced the rover isn’t going to flake, and this Toyota is a great all rounder. However, If anyone is in need of a cheap estate with mot to march 2020 send me a pm. Shiters price £300.