HMC- AUTOSHITE 2.0

HMC

2 minutes ago, HMC said:

Cheddar gorge meets Tokyo Street chintz. Not visible ( @BorniteIdentity)  Tasteful chromed mirror finish alloys . 

8445B2FC-B466-4F1F-A674-2E9368D76D15.thumb.jpeg.e94f59fc1e4469613b680cb3c57494ff.jpeg

Is that a new model on the roof, or the MK1 Mrs HMC?  

Either way, I bloody love seeing things being enjoyed like this (the car, not the lady).  Looks like you're having more favourable weather than we are this week!

20 minutes ago, BorniteIdentity said:

Is that a new model on the roof, or the MK1 Mrs HMC?  

Either way, I bloody love seeing things being enjoyed like this (the car, not the lady).  Looks like you're having more favourable weather than we are this week!

We were over there Sunday/Monday, yes weather was kind.

Yes that’s the new model HMC, developed behind the iron curtain no less. She even knows a ZAZ Zaporozhets when she sees one.

44 minutes ago, HMC said:

We were over there Sunday/Monday, yes weather was kind.

Yes that’s the new model HMC, developed behind the iron curtain no less. She even knows a ZAZ Zaporozhets when she sees one.

Congratulations!  Hope to see a few more roadtrips this side of september from you dude.

Fleet news

I have done an in house buy from @SmokinWaffle It’s 12 years since I last owned one.  They’ve always impressed in that 405 ride and handing balance thing they have going. My last was merely a GLX TurboD. Never mind a top drawer EXECUTIVE. This particular executive user chooser wasn’t all conspicuous consumption though as they mated EXECUTIVE refinements to XUD power in the practical break Bodyshell. 

This fleet announcement is very in house and also brought to you by @worldofceri as our esteemed transport man is on the task. He was involved last time it moved I think, so it’s the second time he has moved it. 

Id like to tell you I’m going to spend the next 10 pages refining my welding and through blood sweat and tears weld and mot it, but I’m not going to. I’m going send it to my local shite friendly garage to sort it so I can simply use it. 

2AE1054D-BD64-4B1A-9C54-39E19CE276F9.thumb.png.d7e4685534f872247ab8b8cde4922613.png

13B62BD6-3423-4CAB-A4E3-370F2E654A54.thumb.png.ba0faceac8618ac4a64b98b802a45dcc.png

A5359CD3-B35B-4326-AE87-36A84F2846CF.thumb.png.3ab1ee55e91677ea863e5dcb087c2b23.png

And with those seats, who wouldnt want to spend more time in rather than under it!

• HMC changed the title to HMC motors- INCOMING 405 executive XUD

Glad it's going to be made road worthy and used - it's a workhorse for sure. Hope you enjoy it and look forward to seeing the progress/the MOT pass!

It started up after an overnight battery charge them some extra help from a spare battery I had lying around - moved out the front of the house and awaiting collection from Ceri tomorrow morning. It really is a handsome beast - part of me is sad to see it go, so much potential - but hopefully it'll still live up to it's potential with you!

PXL_20210802_192732697.thumb.jpg.6790efd13c76e493b3f0e6faf8379453.jpg

PXL_20210802_192726847.thumb.jpg.359e580ead881189bd1a703cf8601ee4.jpg

3 hours ago, loserone said:

Dibs please when it's working and you are bored, I wish I could have taken it on but it's out of my capabilities right now

and...er...2nd dibs if L1 changes his mind.

Failing either of those I'd really like to just pop by one day and sit in it for a few minutes.

Well bought and saved.

• HMC changed the title to HMC motors- Live INCOMING 405 estate
  • HMC changed the title to HMC motors- 405 MOT news
1 minute ago, Split_Pin said:

An optimistic man would say 'just 2 things, brakes and sills', but an 'ah feck it, I'm selling up', man like me would say 'TWO fucking pages!!' (after 4 hours of deep rumination)

What is the plan now? Hopefully it will live on.

Undecided at the mo. Shite friendly garage man (who will be the one doing the welding) says he “can do it but is it worth it”  (Disclaimer- emotional statement coming up) feels a bit like a rescue dog I’m being asked if I want to have it put down.

To be fair, both of those things are a thing you do because you want to, not because you have to or need to or are the most sensible thing to do.

In either case, the only questions are a) Do I want to do this? and 2) Can I afford to do this?  If the answer to both is yes, crack on and don’t give a rats ass what anyone else thinks.