GSF Discount Code - This Weekend (54%)

PiperCub

Just a heads up gentlemen - the discount code for GSF this weekend is:  WKD54.

This gives a 54% discount, don't know if it's on absolutely everything but it works on service parts at least as I just done an order and got 54% off! 

As a for-instance: 10/40 semi-synth oil (Carlube) works out as £9.80 for 4.5 litres. (Delivered).

GSF, Banner 202 battery £107 before discount and £50 after discount.

ECP, Lion 202 battery £67 before discount and £43 after discount (on 35% current).

GSF and ECP basically are like sofa shops now. You never buy if they don't have a discount on.

Thanks so much PiperCub for posting this. The rear discs are worn on my A4 and I’ve been getting my money’s worth out of the rear pads. I ordered Jurid items as well as some service parts, and some filters for the Bini, all for collection this morning.

Got to GSF, opposite the Jag factory in Castle Brom, and had to wait for the parts to be picked. And wait, and wait ,and wait.

Eventually I’m told the warehouse my parts are in is locked and my brake parts are being upgraded to Brembo items with no extra charge, as those are accessible. A result in anyone’s book!

GSF and ECP basically are like sofa shops now. You never buy if they don't have a discount on.

Car Parts 4 Less too. I get pretty much daily emails from both, always right next to one another in my inbox, about what deal the have on that day.

^^ Very true! It's a rare day when they don't have an offer on.

If you aren't in a kick-bollock-scramble hurry to get parts then it's worth waiting as the around 50%-off discount code comes up every couple of weeks with the 25-35% off every couple of days.

It's worth being on their email list to get these offers flagged up, yes, you do get one every other day and that's a bit tedious but you won't miss the really good discount days either (tend to be weekends). 

For me it was oil & air filters & 2x 4.5l of semi-syn 10/40 for £25. (for the 214).