Someone is winning a Vel Satis and Pies

The Moog

Paypal doesn't want to play for me, it won't accept the address in the PM because it's not an email address.

I can BT it later but I need to find a bank card and one of those stupid reader things first..

It is a 'paypalme' link and should take you straight through to payment

Edit Will wrote:

If anyone struggles with the link my PayPal is willybhorse at the googlemail dot com.

I've since had a pang of dread, especially now I'm sorted for a WBOD and perhaps grabbing FIVE tickets was too many 

So if somebody wants a ticket or two at the 11th hour please let me know and you can have them instead

Don't worry, I will have done the payment for the remainder tomorrow

Apologies I should have been clearer. I thought everyone knew about them.  It makes life easy as it just a straight link called whatever you want. 

I think this is a goer for tomorrow. I will be in a lecture theatre when the balls drop. 

I have got the big renault booked in for a MOT retest tomorrow morning so will come with a full 12 months ticket on it! 

Pie choices include veggie option.  Some homebrew will be included if required. 

Some quality entries on the PayPal ...

Cheggers plays pies

Hi there Will. Just wanted to extend the subscription to Big and Bouncy monthly. Would you be able to advise when the pics I submitted will be published. Thanks again Gadgetgricey

What with Brexit and the continued devaluation of stirling, I have returned your funds and included a fiscal buffer zone of ONE FREDDO BAR. Eat well and be happy geezer.

Sporty would love to stroke your tan leather bumrests

Here's the £15 for the 'soap on a rope' I ordered. Please note I do NOT want the 'Population Paste' one like you sent last time, it smelled funny and so did the Bourneville Boulevard version. Ps, how do you remove hamsters from cardboard bog roll tubes? Asking for a friend. Yours exceedingly, Cavalierous Smallboat.

Jumbo Jet full of passengers in flight when all engines fail. Pilot announces that they have 30 minutes gliding time but as they are mid North Atlantic there is no chance of making land. Furthermore, due to inclement conditions there is little chance of rescue and whoever survives the crash will, like as not, die of hypothermia. Everyone is very calm, fatalistic almost. Some begin to pray quietly, some write letters to loved ones. Others speak in hushed tones of their love for each other when all of a sudden a young lady stands and, with all eyes on her, cries, "I am still a virgin. I don't want to die without ever becoming a woman. Will some one help me, please!" All are embarrased apart from old Albert, a Lancashire miner who after working at Leigh colliery for 40 years has decided to have a good holiday. He stands up and begins to unbotton his shirt. Some look away but some cannot take their eyes of the scene. In his best lancy accect he says "Don't worry thi'sen lass. Ahl make a proper woman out o'thi. " Throwing his shirt to the floor in front of her he makes his demands. "Get me shirt iron't quick. Ah've a darts match toneet. . .

Could I just take the pies and the home brew if I win?

I suppose if lightening struck twice, I could run it for a couple of weeks before flogging it cheap  gifting it to my neighbourhood shiter in Accc.  Stowmarket..oh, hang on. Bugger.

Oh Dear, seems like a theme country wide is occurring...............

I've since had a pang of dread, especially now I'm sorted for a WBOD and perhaps grabbing FIVE tickets was too many

So if somebody wants a ticket or two at the 11th hour please let me know and you can have them instead

Don't worry, I will have done the payment for the remainder tomorrow

I shall take one of your ransoms if still possible?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Is this still on? I want a ticket if anyone wants to pass theirs on. 

Yes you are welcome, I feel the need to be relieved of too many chances (for my own health and safety e.g. Wife.)

If The Moog wants to chose one of my assignments at random, then your name can go in my place for that ticket

Please pay him sharpish though so it can run tonight

More updates from paypal 

Crikey Will, I'm so sorry about the tub of lube falling out the parcel. Here is some money towards some flowers for your neighbour that took it in. Please apologise again for the mess in her dog's bowl and surrounding lino. I hope the dog gets better soon, it should pass. Cheers. Oh, did I mention I swapped my Flat 4 an Alfa

Drum's dosh for the rhenno. One steak and gravy and one chicken curry pie please!