Someone is winning a Vel Satis and Pies

The Moog

Check this out - Had to pay for restest so cost £48 for the test and £40 for the bits ... on a £295 car.

No wonder I am not drinking champagne right now. 

It is a good result all-told though.  The car is iconic* on this forum

I lost far, far, more over 6 weeks of Avantime ownership. 

2.0 Turbo pez too, just like this one.  I must be mad wanting tickets for this Satis

Ok I did actually own it for 6 months, but only ever got to use it for 6 weeks before it fell over completely and had to be laid-up.  And over those 6 weeks it did numerous FTP, typically on the outside lane of the M1.  The limp mode program on these Renners is potentially f*cking lethal.  Not good for the Wife and young child when they were out in it.

Tonight will be keeping fingers crossed.

I prophesize (sic) that the unlucky winner will be properly in love with it within 1 hour of collekshun. And will maintain a long and healthy respect for the classy, big old boat even after the inevitable divorce and settlement.

The only regret I hold as a prior owner is that I haven't bought a slew of tickets.

Just saying, like.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Quality reference

With greatest regrets I'm having to return the money you gave me to reserve the life-size Pandagirl sex doll you wanted me to bring back from China for you. Sorry for any inconvenience, and I wish you all the luck in your quest for true love. Best Wishes - Alan.

Excellent... A man that actually wanted it, hopefully the good lady barefoot will as well.

Will give it a wash and clean out tomorrow.

No rush to collect. Am up in Scotland Saturday at Knockhill in.

I am thriled, although the fair lady barefoot is currently expressing a degree of displeasure and has gone to bed early. Then I nearly shat myself when I thought that you lived in Knockhill, Scotland...

If I die in mysterious circumstances I think you lot will have some explaining to do when they check my PayPal messages :-)

Another masterpiece

I can't stand people who think they are worse off than everyone else. My mate David is brilliant, he lost his voice and both legs in an accident, does he make a song and dance about it? Does he fuck. Here's that fiver I owe you, now stop berating me on social media for what was an innocent mistake, I thought you liked that type of stuff and was ready to come out and tell your wife and kids about our 'friendship'? Maybe not? 

Quick update to this thread.

I am thrilled to have won this and will be collecting it a fortnight from today.

Sadly I don't have the skill to do live updates, but will bang on a big post with lots of pics of cars, folk, trains, buses and pies when I get home.

The fair wife appeared to be slowly coming round...

I took her out for a conciliatory drink this evening and out of the blue, a lurker on here called sofarsogood, introduced himself and asked if we were celebrating out win!

This was actually a big help, she is seriously over it now and I suspect looking forward to its arrival.