The Moog

Right time to put this up for a roffle 

53 plate Vel satis. 

It is effectively a 5 seater espace. 

2.0 Turbo engine 

6 speed gearbox - manual 

250,300 miles on clock and rising. 

MOT is mid November I think 

Comes with electric everything including handbrake (which works well). Huge stack of history including owners manual. 

So heated electric  seats, Cruise, Speed limiter, 6 disc CD changer, electric  windows all round (see below).

Sexiest clock this side of Xtriples barge. 

If you were a mouse then it is the best place to have a game of hide and seek as has many many cubby holes to hide in. 

Star of Hubnut TV and the beardy bloke gave it a 2.5 stars out of 5 review -

post-3994-0-16189500-1507130648_thumb.png

Challenging bits 

• Passenger side window goes down in stages. This is just the cable that needs replacing. Happy to help someone change it as not that hard 
  • Rear Drivers window doesnt work - Dont know why 
  • No ac - tried a regas and got told that it probably had a leak 
  • Slightly misfire although ignored it 
  • Front brakes sometimes make a bit of a noise. Weather that would have Noah reaching for his waterproofs has meant I havent looked at this. 
  • Plastics are a bit sticky (not down to Dogging ... I think .. .maybe previous owners can confirm) 
  • Flashes up warning for low washer fluid (It is a liar ... the washer are wetter than an otters pocket) 

I literally have just been driving this since March putting fuel in and some oil once in a while. A totally rare beast that will have Renault lickers stopping you at petrol stations (they are mostly friendly) 

Located in Accrington but probably can do a delivery for train tickets home if you live in civilization (yes that might include Chester) 

post-3994-0-11589800-1507130875_thumb.pngpost-3994-0-65288200-1507130880_thumb.pngpost-3994-0-16693000-1507130886_thumb.pngpost-3994-0-53889800-1507130896_thumb.png

1. -Drum (Winning Ticket)

2. - Cheggers

3. - Rob T

4. -Tickman

5. –Wack

6. -Bucketeer

7. - Tul66

8. - Ultra Womble

9. – Wack

10. - Fraser.innes

11. -Barefoot

12. -Drum

13. -Cavcraft

14. – WilsonWilson

15. - Barefoot

16. – Jonthan_Dyane

17. - Tul66

18. - Sporty Shite

19. - SOC

20. – Bucketeer

21. -Barefoot

22. -Dean 36014

23. -Drum 

24. - Cheezey

25. – 95 quid Peugeot

26. - Tul66

27. - Taxi Paul 

28. - Gadget Pricey

29. – Flat4Alfa

30. - 95 quid Peugeot

31. -Norfolknweigh

32. - SOC

33. - Taxi Paul 

34. -Drum (non winning ticket)

35. – NJGLeeds

36. - Gdaget Pricey

37. - Ultra Womble

38. – Barefoot

39. -Bucketeer

40. -Cavcraft

41. - Wilson Wilson

42. -Rob T

43. - Pandamonium 

44. –Cavcraft

45. - Gadget Pricey

46. -flat4alfa

47. – NJG Leeds

48. – Bucketeer

49. – Puddlethumper

50. -Cheggers

51. - RobT

52. - Wuvuum

53. – RobT

54. -stephen01

55. - Sporty Shite

56. -Dean 36014

57. -Norfolknweigh

58. – Puddlethumper

59. - Flat4Alfa

I borrowed this for the last couple of weeks and it did me sterling service for a thousand miles. It was a relaxing, comfy, wafting removal van and I flipping loved it. I got 38.6mpg on a long motorway run but round town stuff was less economical obvs. It never went below 30mpg though. I do drive like a pensioner on valium but that's what this car enjoys and encourages, change up early and appreciate the serenity. I can't say that I noticed a misfire and if anything I would say that this is better than described.

None of the above is to be taken as a guarantee if it explodes into a flaming ball of kittens or summat the moment the winner collects it.

I found it only misfired when I jumped on the loud pedal. I also thought it was cured when I put new ignition coils on, but i did put cheapo ones on, so it might warrant a new set.

The sticky vinyl was nuffink to do wiv me, guv, honest. I did disinfect it all, though, to be on the safe side, along with hitting it with a variety of chemicals, none if which had more than a temporary effect on said stickiness...

The next few days will see me struggling to not buy tickets. I miss its wellness spa environment.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

I think this has been to my house, but I missed it!

For that reason I'll have a couple of randoms please.

It's a pity it doesn't have SatNav, not for navigation purposes , but because Renault satnavs of this era could be made to sing along with Snow Patrol's Run. Just increase the volume as they're singing 'louder, louder' and it harmonises perfectly.

The actual only good thing about the mk4 Espace I stupidly bought 10 years ago.

Cruise does work, I stick it on all the time.

Driver's window is back happily working up and down, with one touch each way.

Will update tickets when I get to a big pc in an hour or so.

As a bonus free gift, the car will come with two northern pies of your choice and four random homebrews (soft drinks available)

I think that is all numbers up to date. 

I've 'thanked' you for that OP, purely because DW in a captain's hat.

Just to clarify, the hat doesnt come with the car..... so how many tickets do you want? 

I found it only misfired when I jumped on the loud pedal. I also thought it was cured when I put new ignition coils on, but i did put cheapo ones on, so it might warrant a new set.
The sticky vinyl was nuffink to do wiv me, guv, honest. I did disinfect it all, though, to be on the safe side, along with hitting it with a variety of chemicals, none if which had more than a temporary effect on said stickiness...
The next few days will see me struggling to not buy tickets. I miss its wellness spa environment.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Its selling well ... think you could have it back for just £6. and it comes with pies. I spoke to the car last night and apparently you were its favourite owner ... 

28 & 45 if you would please.

Just as long as it comes with the vaseline :)

Buy your own vaseline - cheek of it :-) 

Are payment options other than Paypal available?  If so I will have a random please.

Any money is good money. Many many options available 

I'll take the winning ticket and one non-winning ticket please.

Number 1 is definitely going to win so allocated accordingly 

That's extraordinary - has it had a replacement speedo?

Was used as a taxi I think. There are marks on dashboard where the taxi gubbins went.  It is huuuuuge so I can see doing airport runs is a doddle