mercedes shite

smellmycheese

Just acquired this piece of shit clk.

Guy I know bought it for his missus and the key started playing up. Key sent away for recoding and worked fine. At mot time it failed on a few daft things, garage does work then key plays up again. Key sent back but won't work so car been parked up since December. Mouldy as fuck inside and out but came up good after lashings of strike and elbow grease. Key not working properly as it's immobilsed so temporary cock up live feed to fuel pump and it runs good. 2.3 kompressor thing goes like shit off a stick. Guy assured me roof did work but now it don't but easy enough to do manually.Blowers don't work. sat nav disc missing. Apart from all that it's quite nice. Straight enough without the usual rot. In for mot this week. Wing looks a totally different colour in photo but not bad really. Possible roffle......69e8df32b5988da5607ae24f39f0719e.jpg574e6ada55f16a925f9551aa52ebe00a.jpg6bf20186d1d0514274c6d856867fb142.jpgeba933d6a69f10dc84bcf7ea61b21a07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You are a 50yr old twice divorced estate agent with fake tits called Louise.

Oi, you're almost describing my missus there - though she's 49 and they're not fake, and her CLK has a blue roof.

I know a bit about the soft top on these due to bitter experience, does the button flash red when you try to operate it?  Could be out of sync (operate everything manually a couple of times, including the catches), or low on oil.

My Missus is 50 and her's are real too. No divorces yet, her's is red. The CLK , you smutty minded pervs.

Whenever the hood on ours doesn't work, messing with the clips on the cover in the boot seems to fix it.

Oi, you're almost describing my missus there - though she's 49 and they're not fake, and her CLK has a blue roof.

I know a bit about the soft top on these due to bitter experience, does the button flash red when you try to operate it?  Could be out of sync (operate everything manually a couple of times, including the catches), or low on oil.

I know a bit about the soft top on these due to bitter experience, does the button flash red when you try to operate it? Could be out of sync (operate everything manually a couple of times, including the catches), or low on oil.

Yes the button flashes red?????? Haven't checked the oil level yet gonna have a mess with it later