I think I've bagged one of my dream tanks......

Exiled_Tat_Gatherer

WAHOO!!!!!!!

Vendor of one of my all time favourite 'must haves' just rang me back after a week of waiting thinking I'd missed the boat. It's a tank, one of the residents on this very site finally nabbed one recently, although I may have hit the V8 manual jackpot!

Face it - I'm a shiter - so if it's not needing to be swept up to move it I'm buying the fekker!

Wanted to go tonight but it's a fair distance away and I'm still in the office.........

Anyone interested or wanting to guess.... knock yourselves out.

A good 928 is a stunning piece of engineering that is utterly amazing and one of the best cars ever made. Mine wasn't a good one but was still amazing, none of the electrics worked properly but you didn't care as soon as you booted it. In auto form it was the fastest go kart on the planet. A shit one is a world of pain, but that is the same with any car.

I paid £2k for mine, that would buy one wheel now I think with prices how they are.

So it was too easy.........  almost immediately - SD1 is correct.

I looked at an LTD 2 weeks ago and it was a true heap in every sense of the word - although the windows were closed when I viewed it, they obviously hadn't been when it was laid up in the nearby hedge!!!

Daimler V8 slipped through my fingers a couple of years back, ex's dad had one, had just paid over 10K!!! for total engine and box overhaul..... drove like a dream. He wanted shot (wife actually, a REAL dragon) and asked €5000 - Yup - you read that right - €5K...... I screamed yes over the phone and arranged to go get it that weekend (they are in Germany but it was a UK export). Wife decided that was too long and promptly sold it to another guy who came to look at it for €3500!!!!! I literally cried when I got there and it was gone, then got told the price she'd let it go for....... never ever forgave her for that (bitch).

I'm hoping to get this one for a bag o sand........ or less if I can wangle it. Linky to the ad below........ guy sounds fairly decent and went through a load of things already before I even asked to view.

https://www.2dehands.be/autos/rover/overige-modellen/rover3500-van-plas-369518435.html

Why is there a picture of what appears to be a melted dog shit?

Also Dutch is the best language.

De wagen is voor opmaak benzinetank en pomp is defeckt je kan de wagen horen draaien met startpiloot de moter draait weg wegens andere wagen voor de rest in goede staat en onderaan is de wagen Zeergoed meer info 0494 711812 prijs 1250euro