mk2_craig

MINIATURE SHITE HOARD DISPOSAL: 13-05-19 More new photos

Basically car boot sale prices I think, generally. Postage from the Channel Islands can be quite hefty, and a single car will cost me £3.71 to send, so there's an economy of scale in mailing a package with a batch inside. 

2 hours ago, mk2_craig said:

A few of those have gone but most are still there. I'll pull them out and get better photos later. 

OK thank you...

Alright team.  I figured it was probably easiest to just go ahead and photograph all the Matchbox/Majorette/Corgi Juniors etc tat in stock.  These are full resolution pics so hopefully you can open 'em up and zoom in.  I'll go back and edit the old photos later to confirm what's definitely gone.  Pipe up if you'd like dibs on anything!

IMG_20190513_202253.jpg

IMG_20190513_142526.jpg

IMG_20190513_142753.jpg

IMG_20190513_142907.jpg

IMG_20190513_143146.jpg

IMG_20190513_143309.jpg

IMG_20190513_143416.jpg

IMG_20190513_143601.jpg

IMG_20190513_143628.jpg

dinky.thumb.jpg.98e40bf6f6d5cfa43fba64db402d8a0d.jpg

Just a quick caveat - Jersey Post rates are as below.  I'm very happy to weigh up a parcel to confirm postage, as I think this is a fair bit higher than Royal Mail?  As of this spring, everything now has to be sent as "parcel" now due to some international regulations or whatnot.

postage.JPG.1984a354b7b32786e7ff784d80701fb0.JPG

27 minutes ago, sierraman said:

I’ll go for...

red mini, yellow countach, blue Mercedes s class, green Cortina and pink Capri 

majorette 240z and Renault 5

let is know the total and I’ll wing you the funds. 

Yes of course.  They're all quite well played with, and the Capri is slightly loose on its base, but I'll get them weighed up hopefully tomorrow lunchtime and PM you later in the day.

23 hours ago, Split_Pin said:

Are the following still available?

Matchbox Saab 9000, Cavalier and 205 T 16.

Majorette Peugeot 405 and 605?

405 still there.  I think the 605 was in fact a Renner 25 (but sold) however there is a 604 in amongst the Majorette stuff.

35 minutes ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Ooh, dibs on the Simca/Chrysler Alpine and trailer please. Will just have a closer look at the remainder.....

No problem!

Blue car is actually a Maxi.

tipo.JPG.6d0794013ef15a413df290f735223a83.JPG

Five cars in total then?  I'll get the scales out tomorrow and see what the parcel weight would be.

9 minutes ago, Split_Pin said:

Please!

1 minute ago, Spottedlaurel said:

The Alpine and trailer will do for me, can I have a total with postage please?

I'll endeavour to get back to you both tomorrow!

On 5/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, mk2_craig said:

Lord 800 Due to a shiter enquiry by PM the 1:24 Punto/Uno IT90 are provisionally SOLD but you can have a couple of Milka Couriers and the orange thing is the door-less Renner 14 that I think is on page 1 of the thread.  Don't think I've any Greater Birmingham buses, unless you want some Mk2 Metrobuses for repainting?  EDIT - 1:24 Tipo also still available!

Cool. Can I dibs the 1.24 Tipo, the Milka couriers and the Red Audi Quattro in the 8th pic of your recent post. I'll keep checking back for any add-ons if thats Ok?

Of course you can. I think the only add-ons now would be anything already on hold that unexpectedly becomes back on the market once more, but I'll update over the coming days. 

12 hours ago, sierraman said:

I’ll go for...

red mini, yellow countach, blue Mercedes s class, green Cortina and pink Capri 

majorette 240z and Renault 5

let is know the total and I’ll wing you the funds. 

Gutted... that Cortina looks great.

Please could I have the cost via PM for the following to UK mainland...

White XR3i cab

Red BMW cab

White/blue Sierra

Police Sierra

Silver Volvo (with graphics)

Silver Rover

Cheers!

43 minutes ago, mk2_craig said:

The Volvo in question has already been requested Tenmil, but the others haven't. I'll get onto that later!

How about the Porsche with the laser wheels?

28 minutes ago, Tenmil Socket said:

How about the Porsche with the laser wheels?

Sure! The scales are out so I'll work out what the score is and let you know. 

27 minutes ago, flat4alfa said:

Only just caught up so playing on the lateness card...  I have interest in:

MATCHBOX TYRRELL KIT

Matchbox SuperKings K-142 BMW 5 Series POLIZEI ACHTUNG BLITZKREIGEN

Lancia Delta S4 MARTINI that's been sat on

Of course! Gonna pop home early and check out what the parcel weight is. 

Afternoon all. Its been a busy couple of days, so to those of you who havent had any private messages from me, I might not be able to get back to you until tomorrow (Thurs). Muchos apologios. 

There's been some local interest too, but I've held aside anything that shiters had already enquired about, so when I get a chance I'll make a list of what's left.

Finally, I found the blue Corgi Juniors Rover SD1 that I thought had been sold previously and crossed out on the original photo earlier in the thread - just in case anybody was desperate to acquire it.  You still can!  

IMG_20190515_152633_447.jpg.339a558478cf65c225096791996eb5a5.jpg

Cheers!!

Wassup miniature shite fans. Alright we have managed to get everything packed up and sent off this week, some of you will probably have received your parcels already though please bear in mind these are sent from Jersey so it might be a couple of days yet if nothings arrived yet. 

There’s not much left now, I’m in France next week so will update on what’s remaining once I’m back. 

Thanks everybody! 

Craig