Polistil 1:24/25 HF models and brochures 1970-80's

srad34

Hi all,

After managing to gather a couple of HF models from chaps on the forum, I have decided at the tender age of 43 to start collecting the models I had in my yoof.

I loved the Polistil 1:24/5 series, lord knows what happened to all of mine so here goes...

I am looking only for cars from the 70's and 80's ranges in the above scale, road cars & rally cars and some of the brochures that you could get at the time. I remember getting the brochure from Lightfoots model shop in Rhyl and circling the ones I wanted for Christmas!

I loathe to use ebay so if anyone has any, not overly bothered about the condition, ideally complete, no boxes required etc, happy to pay via PayPal or direct transfer inc postage etc.

If you have anything you want to pass on, please let me know...

Cheers all

I've got a few of these - green 2cv, black Beetle cab with the two roofs (soft top raised and lowered), two blue Volvo 740s saloon and estate, white Lancia Y10 Fila!! and one other that I can't remember. Also a dozen or more of the Bburago 1/24 scale, Fiat Unos, Regata, Alfa 75, Merc 190E, Porsche 911S, Land Rover 110 etc. Most in original boxes. Looking to move them on now, happy to deal!

Plus some stuff in 1/18 and 1/43 scale though I know you didn't ask. Can do photos of everything.

I've got a few of these - green 2cv, black Beetle cab with the two roofs (soft top raised and lowered), two blue Volvo 740s saloon and estate, white Lancia Y10 Fila!! and one other that I can't remember. Also a dozen or more of the Bburago 1/24 scale, Fiat Unos, Regata, Alfa 75, Merc 190E, Porsche 911S, Land Rover 110 etc. Most in original boxes. Looking to move them on now, happy to deal!

Plus some stuff in 1/18 and 1/43 scale though I know you didn't ask. Can do photos of everything.

Hi Craig,

Interested in the Polistil stuff, Volvos specifically, drop me a PM old chap with some more details pls

I'll get some photos up Iain - until then, see if you can find the Toy Shite facebook group where I uploaded a few last month. I lost my eBay mojo a while back and would rather trade in other ways, even if doing so is less likely to generate the excitement of a bidding war!

I'll get some photos up Iain - until then, see if you can find the Toy Shite facebook group where I uploaded a few last month. I lost my eBay mojo a while back and would rather trade in other ways, even if doing so is less likely to generate the excitement of a bidding war!

*wrings hands*

And that Polistil Honda, parp parp!

Righty, I've been busy hoiking out all this stuff from deep storage.  I think I'm going to adopt an "everything's for sale" attitude as my dream of rigging up a means of having them all on display is not going to become reality any time soon.  Here's a little taster, I'll do a separate thread...

post-132-0-00401400-1504815592_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...