Some free nos exhausts ROVER 620 I think?.

Christine

While we're at it I think there's still an almost new midsection for a Mk1 Clio in my garage. We had a diesel, but it will probably fit any non-sporty model. Will investigate further and take photos if there's any interest. Catford, SE London, so not a million miles from Christine.

And another.....  I have a genuine MB  w126 centre section belived 300SEL brand new. It came with my car and was correct other being too long for a 300SE. I can deliver in the NE but I won't be posting as weighs a bastard ton. I can dig it out and get a part No if anyone interested. Free. PM if wanted.

I could use the Astra exhaust if nobody else wants it and it doesn't need collecting too soon.  One of the silencers on the Astra of dubious desirability isn't doing much.  I hadn't actually planned on fixing it as the 405 is more of a priority but it seems silly to see it go to waste.

I get down to Kent now and again with work but don't have anything planned in the next few weeks. I could bring others north at the same time if needs be.