For Sale LWB Vauxhall Monteray LPG 4x4 £550

DodgeRover

This is a bit vague as I'm advertising from memory for my father.

L reg Vauxhall Monteray (Trooper with a different badge) petrol v6 auto with LPG.

Leather and working air con.

I think it's fine 180,000 miles but still runs well, LSD in rear axle so doesn't get stuck in muddy fields. Good towbar fitted.

It has been well used and the drivers seat is worn, think horses, kids, dogs and you will get the idea. It's not filthy but it's a long way from mint.

Body isn't bad and it was MOT tested recently, the lpg conversion is on the LPGA register if your insurance company is bothered. There is a 90? Ish litre donut tank in the back with a wooden shelf on top.

Brand new starter last week, all decent tyres, it has a bit of an oil leak from the rocker covers I think which drips onto the exhaust and smells a bit.

Pretty sure it's a stainless exhaust too. Decent tyres, I would happily jump in this and drive anywhere without worry. It's been used a lot for towing a tractor and trailer to ploughing matches which it does very well.

Located J30 M1 Barlborough.

If anyone is interested I will try and get pictures but it will have to be via a relative taking them then me sending them on.

• 6 months later...

Provisionally sold to Sims00 as long as he likes it. Thanks for all the interest

But actually Sold to my mate Sean in Wolverhampton.

I happen to rent a room off him and his Fiancée, and he's lent me the keys whilst his "Uncle Kev" looks at my Omega.