Re-Roffle Camembert flavoured Safrane £2.50 a ticket, Sold out, payment pm's coming now.

barmatt

You Sir, are a legend.

All updated so far, thanks for all the bravery/stupidity so far and long may it continue.

If I did win this, I'm not sure how I'd get it home, especially without the wife knowing. 5hrs by train and earliest time without spending big money is 11am. Then another 4hrs drive back. All without letting my wife find out. I think she might...

If I did win this, I'm not sure how I'd get it home, especially without the wife knowing. 5hrs by train and earliest time without spending big money is 11am. Then another 4hrs drive back. All without letting my wife find out. I think she might...

Just say that you are going for a lads day out at Platinum Lace in Norwich, followed by a cocaine and tequila fuelled romp with a Slovakian lap dancer and a Shitter from Norfolk. It will involve less heartache and disappointment than telling her that you've acquired another Renault that you wouldn't have a chance of selling to a member of the general public.

Having been intrigued by British train prices recently myself for a collection requiring a train from Horsham, Sussex to Saxmundham, Suffolk, I got the price down from £70ish to £20ish , I thought I would have a go at Northampton to Sheringham, Bingo , should you win said Roffle and would collect on 2nd September leaving yours at 07.35 getting to Sheringham at

12:44

£21.20

Cheapest

Limited tickets left at this price

5h 9m, 3 changes

Off-peak.

yours for a reasonable £21.20

Sounds like a bargain !

I already have more cars than I need and due to hanging about on this iste I will be collecting an XJ6 from Scotland on Monday and a Beetle from Essex on Wednesday, my neighbours think I am a car dealer and I am down to my last few quid - better use it wisely and take two randoms please.

Seems the bank holiday has halted interest in this, so I'll have to try and boost sales another way....

If you are the lucky winner of this fine automobile I will include a picnic to sustain you on your journey home including my famous black pudding scotch eggs, sausage rolls and other delicious pork based products and a bottle of cider from Wells next the Sea. (not for the drive home).

What more could you want?