Shitely request Glasgow area *all sorted*

chancer

Hi bit of a long shot but can anyone help with shifting a car from coatbridge to glasgow east end? Tried shiply...got quotes now no contact from any!probably due to such a short journey. Cant drive car due to no mot/tax/insurance even tho it starts an drives. Any help or suggestions welcome

Hi

I used a guy called Paul Dempsey to move my car from my house to Kirkintilloch. His No is 07533 009536 and he was cheaper than Shipley quotes. He has a Facebook page under Paul Dempsey Vehicle Movements. From memory, he is based in East End.

Insure car, book in for test, drive it to its destination and cancel the insurance.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Or that. Just need to be 100% sure of the small print in case you get mugged for a cancellation fee or such.

If moving the car this way, would your breakdown / recovery cover assist an non taxed and MOT car if you have a sudden FTP??

Something I have always wondered.

Or that. Just need to be 100% sure of the small print in case you get mugged for a cancellation fee or such.

If moving the car this way, would your breakdown / recovery cover assist an non taxed and MOT car if you have a sudden FTP??

Something I have always wondered.

I did try this with a 305 that I won on eBay, I had hoped to just jump in and drive but it was leaking water from the pump and the brakes were non existent. It was insured but had no tax or test and the AA wouldn't cover it.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Managed to get it sorted car will be moved tomorrow. Good call from mrcitroen on his suggestion. Guy was really cheap but was booked out all week unfortunately, luckily a shiply came through! Had thought of insuring and driving but didnt want to incur cancellation costs if car wasnt repairable cheap enough. Cost of transport worked out cheaper than adding to my other policy for the day as well. Cheers all