Trusted MOT in Liverpool

They_all_do_that_sir

My Mrs will be in Liverpool with the micra when its due MOT.

If a local shiter knows somewhere in and around the city centre area (shes out towards Wavertree) that would be awesome.

Basically somewhere with a sensible tester who wont charge the earth to sort anything needing done....

Cheers :)

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

I think you can buy an MOT in Liverpool, without going near a test station.

Joking apart, our BINI and MX5 both passed with no advisories at Cattys, and a week later I was replacing the suspension top mount bearings on the BINI, and welding the back of the sills on the Mx5.

Catteralls in Formby do a lot of Micra stuff , they have a barn full of spares , so if anything major needs doing !! , but its a lot further to go

check the rear of the sills first , that area kills them with rust

attachicon.gif20170730_161824.jpg

attachicon.gif20170730_161839.jpg

tHAT'S NOT tERMINAL. i'D HAVE WELDED THAT WITH MY bROTHER IN LAWS mig

CV joints going as well on it , gearbox making noises .cam chain starting to rattle ,  that car has well done its bit !!!

mot is getting bit of a joke now that plastic panels that cant be removed can hide a shit load  of sins , and rust cant be prodded only tapped with the special mot hammer

CV joints going as well on it , gearbox making noises .cam chain starting to rattle ,  that car has well done its bit !!!

mot is getting bit of a joke now that plastic panels that cant be removed can hide a shit load  of sins , and rust cant be prodded only tapped with the special mot hammer

Tell that to the sadistic fuck of an MoT tester who stabbed a rust bubble on the door of my Volvo with a screwdriver repeatedly and broke all the lugs on Station's Astra GSi skirts by tearing them off to check the sills.  

Because looking at them on a ramp simply wasn't enough. And I still had to pay the bill at the end rather than him buy me a new door.