What can you get for just over a quid a day?

stephen01

I picked up my new stead yesterday so this can only mean one thing, I must sell one of my other cars, wife says two must go but hopefully selling one will keep her happy?! probably not. 

For Sells is my Renault Clio 1.2 -  Reg, 52000 miles. Reg is T158JOV for those that like to Check MOT history

For the last MOT the car had, new rear box, track rod ends, Ball joint, ARB, Rear brakes sorted (new cylinders and all set up by garage) and a few other bits and bobs. I have the receipt for all this somewhere with the parts I think it was something like £350-400. Garage prices yo. 

The car has performed brilliantly over the last 8 months I've been using it, I've only done 2.5k in this time as it's mainly used weekends with the last month or so it's been my daily driver. It has it has  been used while I'm renovating my bungalow, and has saved me a fair few quid in skips! 

Interior is immaculate for a 18 year old car, to be expected really only covered just over 52K, Body has a few age related marks and one rear arch is showing some surface rust. But really at this age and price range it's to be expected. 

Keep fit windows, central locking is hit and miss, No CD player, just a nice hole. MOT expires the 27th November, with this in mind the shitters price is £150 quid, I genuinely believe you'd get more than this for it on ebay etc but I'm just looking for an easy sale. 

Car comes ready with new oil and filter ready for you to change, I don't have the time to do this but you can happily take the oil and filter.  

Pictures will be added later today but this is the ACTUAL car, just a few months ago!  

post-4612-0-17830100-1501233079_thumb.jpg

Manufacturer Renault Model Clio Grande Rn Colour Blue Vehicle Type Car Fuel Type Petrol Engine Size 1149cc Brake Horse Power 60 BHP Vehicle Age 18 years 4 months Registration Date 03 March 1999 Manufactured Year 1999
Mileage Information Mileage at last MOT 49,827 miles Annual Mileage 2,800 miles per year Mileage Last Year 1,174 miles

Did the BMW turd make it back alright? I assume it did!

Yeah, steady 60 most of the way with a couple of blips of the loud pedal- not that loud but still, managed a very respectable 39.8 mpg's on the 75 miles back. not bad for a 2.0 petrol automatic! I fully expect that to drop to around 25 knocking about. 

It's being put into service tomorrow I've got a fridge to pick up :)

Oi lads ! I've just come across some cars parked up covered in debris from trees ,upon asking someone  "All dead !  He just buys a replacement car ,  until they too,  die..."

One is a blue Clio Williams ..rough looking .. gold wheels .. can't say i paid much attention to it ..I'll see if the reg is on my dash cam later..  

Pah, only got a bit of it...!!   L reg 

Ok, i know fuck all about Clio Williams , but like the 5 Turbo and Gordini Turbo i bet it still has a value above scrap? What am i gunna offer ? £200 ?