Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Posted Image

1981 Daihatsu Charade XG

Wow, this is one for Hirst, been garaged and unstarted for 23 years!, Only covered 39000 miles, Didn't know there was any of these left.

That looks bloody brilliant. Would be better with a boot though...

edit: not too from me! shame I'm all set to move 200miles south, and already have a garage filler :(

Get a load of this 'spaz cart'

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/subaru-impreza-wr ... 0527385645

chrome washer bottle cover £30

chrome battery cover £30

chrome power stearing cover £35

chrome break cover x2 £40

chrome fuse box cover £30

chrome strut tops £18

chrome oil cap £20

Oh aye, money well spent that lot :lol:

Posted Image

1977 Volvo 244 DL Silver Jubilee

The seller of this reckons that there's 4 about, but are that rare, i know of one in Colchester, I had the fun job of stripping it all down and preparing it for a respray about 10 years ago and as far as i know he's still got it in a lock up.

There's got to be more than 4 of those left, they seem to turn up fairly regularly. Nice though, I'd go so far as to say (IMHO) that shape is the best-looking of the 240's - but even better in a quality 70's colour like green, orange or yellow!

1977-VOLVO-244-DL-JUBELEE-50TH-ANIVERSARYThe seller of this reckons that there's 4 about, but are that rare, i know of one in Colchester, I had the fun job of stripping it all down and preparing it for a respray about 10 years ago and as far as i know he's still got it in a lock up.

One less now - a mate weighed his in last week