Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

shameless self promotion

come on, someone on here must know someone who might want this?

all I have suceeded in attracting is potless mouth-breathing retards thus far.

HI M8 U WANNA SWOP 4 MY CORSA? 1.2 WIV K&N AND PECO BB4 EXHAUST WELL FAST MOT JUST RUN OWT BUT SHUD GO NO PROBS. LET ME KNO CHEERZ

Posted Image

shameless self promotion

come on, someone on here must know someone who might want this?

all I have suceeded in attracting is potless mouth-breathing retards thus far.

HI M8 U WANNA SWOP 4 MY CORSA? 1.2 WIV K&N AND PECO BB4 EXHAUST WELL FAST MOT JUST RUN OWT BUT SHUD GO NO PROBS. LET ME KNO CHEERZ

LUKS WIKID I AD ONE DID 150MPH NO SHIT!

Bah. I was hoping the whole forum would explode when this thread passed 1000 pages. Just like the very real Millenium bug.

Would've been 2000 pages then not 1000! Y2K and all that.
Its a little known fact that the Dark Ages were caused by the Y1K bug...Pog whats the story with the 'scrote?

What do you mean what's the story, Ted??It got some decent bidding last time, sadly the winning bidder was a bankrupt who refused to answer the phone, and bidder 2 was a knuckle-dragging text-speaking doler. It's a decent enough old car, goes like shit off a shovel, I don't know whether it has been fiddled with but it is quicker than my BMW despite having 10bhp less. It's too lairy & obvious for me these days though, especially with the exhaust you can hear a mile away...

What do you mean what's the story, Ted??

It got some decent bidding last time, sadly the winning bidder was a bankrupt who refused to answer the phone, and bidder 2 was a knuckle-dragging text-speaking doler.

Aye, thats what I meant. Why is eBay full of utter twunts?

I just sold one of those funny egg shaped spinny round kiddies chairs from pIkea for 11 quid and the buyer is in Leicester, i just have a bad feeling about him coming and collecting it. I dunno, might be unfounded.

127.8 miles for a chair you can order for £25 off 'tinternet. :?

I have a feeling that the seller of that minty Wartburg may be our very own Andrew353w - I can't see there being many other Wartburgists in Barnet.

was his one the one that got a picture in practical classics the other month......? Im most probably wrong haha.