Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyCat

Ebay tat

Posted Image

However, subject to agreement on terms, the seller is willing to co-operate so as to enable the buyer to have the benefit of the Government Scrappage Scheme in the purchase of a new car, although under the scheme the seller would have to be the first registered owner. Hopefully the buyer could collect the new car with delivery mileage from the chosen dealership.

:?

"No sorry, this new Hyundai is registered in my name so it clearly belongs to me. eBay ad? What eBay ad?"I bet he also has 1 trillion dollars from a Nigerian account to invest too.

I saw a Xsara Picasso in dark blue with white coloured front wing and doors on one side - looked ace, probably the only Xsara Picasso I'd be quite happy to drive.

THE ENGINE IS QUIET AND THERE ARE NO KNOCKS OR RATTLES AT ALL, IT HAD ITS ORIGINAL HEAD FITTED WITH NEW VALVE GUIDES FOR UNLEADED PETROL

So it's a good reliable driver then?

THE CAR HAS BROKEN DOWN SEVERAL TIMES NOW, MAINLY DUE TO IGNITION PROBLEMS WHILE DRIVING IN HEAVY RAIN, IT ALSO SUFFERED CLUTCH AND WATER PUMP FAILURE

Ah I see

I WOULD ESTIMATE THAT THIS CAR IS BETTER THAN MOST OTHER MINIS I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR, TYPICALLY, SIMILARS CAR WITH A SIMILAR HISTORY FILE WOULD SELL AT THESE SHOWS FOR £3,000

So take it to a show then? Oh I forgot, it won't get there.