Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Marina engine wouldn't easily fit in a Mini.

Wasn't it the standard 1275 A series then? Always assumed it was.
Sort of, but Marina's, Minors, Midgets are RWD and minis and metros are FWD, they mount differently, and i'm pretty sure the cranks are different too, among other things :)

Marina engine wouldn't easily fit in a Mini.

Sort of, but Marina's, Minors, Midgets are RWD and minis and metros are FWD, they mount differently, and i'm pretty sure the cranks are different too, among other things :)
Oh of course! :oops: I was being thick!Cheers.

haha, that was brilliant. URGH i hate those ferrari 'lookalike' cars, who ever thought it was a good idea to 'enhance' the looks of a perfectly fine car into what looks like the sort of cars you get in a video game where the developer cant get licenses is a fool. Oh well, each to their own :lol:

Why not fit this 30 year dormant 948cc MG Midget unit? Requires full rebuild.

Posted Image

Only £675.

mmmm, cheap. That makes my 'OMG scrapyard special' B20E I pulled out of a P1800E look mega value. That just looks like a shonky pile of bollocks that'll be seized to fuck

A series engines aren't that expensive, surely? A runner would be less than that, and a recon can't be more than £1000? Or do I just not understand the ker-azy BMC scene?

A series engines aren't that expensive, surely? A runner would be less than that, and a recon can't be more than £1000? Or do I just not understand the ker-azy BMC scene?

I found a much better condition 948cc on ebay for £15, out of a Minor. So unless that gearbox is megarare and super desirable, I don't know.Oselli do a recon Midget A Series for just over a grand.

Why not fit this 30 year dormant 948cc MG Midget unit? Requires full rebuild.

Posted Image

Only £675.

mmmm, cheap. That makes my 'OMG scrapyard special' B20E I pulled out of a P1800E look mega value. That just looks like a shonky pile of bollocks that'll be seized to fuck

It's £670 worth of ratlook.

that ambulance is the definition of ratlook, shame its not a vw or it'd be worth at least one hundrendty million pounds.Can that ambulance even be moved without falling to pieces? imagine the winning bidder coming to collect, towing it out and just seeing a cloud of oxide.

Nice buy Mr B-is it a user/keeper - or for profit? I - finally got to collect my 125p pickup a few days back-from an august member of this forum. Nice to see a Neckar Fiat, in worse nick that my Uk registered 1100d. It'll give me an idea of pricing -should I need to sell(cough,splutter,dirty word-sorry)